BlkSuperman

New Year's eve Day 3

• Members

I know day 3 was supposed to have been posted yesterday but a bitch was so tired with all the running around and sucking and fucking dick. Yesterday was quite eventful though. I'm going to edit and attach pics and messages to this post. First of all my husband and i have the most incredible centrally located apartment in ipanema as you will see in the videos. 

were on the main busy street that the entire gay population of ipanema uses to get to the gym and the beach and we have nice windows to look out and whistle at all the sexy guys walking by. yesterday while i was looking out the window i saw a very popular blogger who i had never met but have spoken to many times on fb and insta. he and his husband were walking right under my window. i yelled out to them, they heard me and we briefly said hello. 

he had no idea who i was but i knew kinda who he was because he was so instrumental in me gathering info about my first trip to rio. he and his husband are world travelers and i follow their pages and escapades.

the saunas here have been a bust. yes! you heard me right. they are not the same at they were pre covid. now they still bring in large crowds but the caliber of guys is just not like it was pre covid. the guys who frequented these saunas back then were like greek gods and now the guys coming in are not as hot, sexy or edgy. there were maybe 3 that were drop dead sexy, but for the most part, if i never go to the sauna again, thats fine with me. 

we went to 202 last night and it was packed but the sauna is warm as hell. i cant believe the owner had that crowd last night and it was so damn warm. it was uncomfortably warm in that place. again, the models in that place are not like they used to be. but the owners son is handsome and very friendly. Im going to post pictures of the guys who frequented these saunas from back in the day and the new guys who are in these saunas now dont come close to those guys.

the older crew would walk around with the towels open or sit in the video room hitting their dicks in the palm of their hands. the new guys walk around and hardly any of them are showing the goods. the climate has just really changed in these saunas. thats why its so important to follow these guys on social media. and when you follow them, go through their friends list and send a complimentary text to their friends telling them how sexy they are and build a connection from there.

The new friends that ive met here are all amazing weve been going to lunch every day and swapping info about the guys weve been with. @floridarob will be very proud of me. i held my ground and paid no more than $50 for hosting my models. they were coming in with offers on the high end and i told them that thats not the going rate for models to come to my apartment. one guy at 117 told my husband $200US to go upstairs to the room. i told my husband to end the conversation immediately. even the guys that you meet on the garato site will tell you $200US, but i told them $50 and after I ceased communicating via text, they all came down to my price.

Ive been frequently seeing a guy we met years ago and follow on his social media. yesterday during our first session he dropped down to his knees and gave me the best blow job ive had in years. he had me calling out his name and moaning because it felt so damn good. i see him twice a day. once in the morning then he comes arond 10:30 at night to put me to sleep. what i love about him is his passion. he rims my ass for about 20 minutes then gives me a blow job for about 5 minutes and we lay with each other for a few minutes after he comes all over me. 

a lot of the guys that i follow on social media know that im here and have hit me up to come over. i will attach some texts from the new friends that i met and from the garatos. i have a three 3 p.m. appointment today from a guy who i used to mess with years ago. he asked why i havent been calling him. i told him that i met a garato at the club and that the garato makes good love to my nipples and ass so i hire that guy multiple times a day. he told me to hire him and he will be better than that guy. he also was trying to charge me $80US but when i told him that i probably see him this trip because the other guy has been so amazing, he dropped his price to $50 and told me that he will be much better than the guy ive been seeing. 

2 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

Although the saunas are not the same being here is a TOTAL VIBE. ITS ELECTRIFYING HERE RIGHT NOW. I HAVE ANOTHER DICK APPOINTMENTS in one hour will let you know how this one goes!

Thank you for taking recording! Eye candy for sure. 😍