Guest taylorsquare

How does gay romeo work?

Guest taylorsquare

Just registered for www.gayromeo which turned into planetromeo.

I had heard how easy it is to hook up with thai guys etc,but i found it only had a handful of thai guys and mostly farangs .

Is this best online site to meet willing thai boys?

i love cam4.com but see no thai guys on there.

I had heard how easy it is to hook up with thai guys etc,but i found it only had a handful of thai guys and mostly farangs .

If you were looking at the profiles of those who are online now, then of course you found only a handful. You're lucky you found any at all. Your post on this board says 8:59am (Thailand time). Apparently you were looking at Gay Romeo somewhere between 7:00am to 9:00am, Thailand time. I'll bet the "online now" box had a check in it. Wrong time of day to find many people in Thailand online.

On the other hand, if you had looked at the profiles, but first un-checked the "online now" box, hundreds of profiles would have come up.

Guest fountainhall
Just registered for www.gayromeo which turned into planetromeo

Planetromeo and gayromeo are essentially the same - from what I can see. But if you are based outside Thailand, the home page may display guys only in your registered country rather than in Thailand. If that's correct, then in order to see who is on line in Thailand, look at the bar across the top of the page. Click on Users, then on the new screen click on Online List of Countries. Then on Asia and scroll down to Thailand. A further click gives you 6 geographical options within the country, each of which has several sub-areas. There are usually several dozen guys on-line, including Thais, early in the morning.

Hope that works!

I changed my location to pattaya already long time. Every day plenty of mails with applications or asking for money. Mostly i make the first meeting in sansuksauna or in restaurant. Never have had problems only have had lots of fun.