TotallyOz

Karaoke

I got caught up in a downpour last night in Pattaya. Luckily, I was in the gay bar area. So, I offed a few boys and we went to Karaoke. Normally, I hate Karaoke nights. But, this was an exception. I picked 10 very lively guys that I knew would enjoy each other and a night on the town. We went to a local Karaoke place and were the only ones there.

The boys really ruled the night. They were on stage singing and dancing and have a great time. A few of them had never been out with other friends before for Karaoke without a Farange who was possessive or jealous. ? I am both but not with someone that is not a boyfriend. They all interacted well together and all had a fantastic time.

I loved watching them as they really were on top of the world. They keep saying they were so happy and best night they ever had in Pattaya. All I kept thinking was, damm, so many sexy boys dancing in front of me, the only old man in the place.

4 bottles of whiskey was bought and the cost of the entire night for about 3 hours was 4k bath.

For those that have not had a Karaoke experience in Thailand, I suggest you take a few boys who are lively and seem to have a good time wherever they are. Take them with no strings attached and let the fun begin.

Sure this is a good time to have... and some boys from the staff in the karaoke will be more than happy to join the party if you invite them (and as they generally are very cute, who knows what may happen ...)

Actually, we have a few of them join our party too and they had a good time. One boy I had not seen in months and he said he moved from a gogo bar to the Karaoke. It was great to see him again as he was very sweet and charming.

On a side note, I hate sleepovers. However, last night, they all came home with me and I ended up with 12 guys sleeping over. Right now all are asleep except for the ones that are early risers.

Guest MonkeySee

Sounds like fun for one and all, but how do you do it Gay Thailand? Having a party with ten or twelve cute guys in a bar or karaoke could be a nice time but to bring them all back home? Wow!!!!!!!! I would be worn out with two cuties. Twelve guys and four bottles of whiskey....you are the Man! :D

I would be worn out with two cuties.

LOL. Thanks but I didni't have sex with 12 of them. Only one of them. I think I will make him my new husband. Although, I planned to teach him who the boss was, he had a different agenda and I think he called me his bitch sometime last night. :)

GayThailand - the party animal - How about doing tours? I'll come along for sure.

I love parties and tours. You are always welcome. :) However, I am not really a party animal. I have never been drunk and am actuallly quite boring. I just saw an opportunity for the boys to get out of the rain for a night and seized it. I did think I would be alone at the end of the night but after 4 bottles of whisky, no one wanted to return home.

Now, all are awake but one and I thought they would all leave. It started to rain again and they said they were here for a while. So, I just ordered pizza and making the best out of it.

It is nice to have 10 sexy boys in boxers walking around my place. I should have sent out invites but I'll just say, this one is one I won't forget for a while.

PS. The boxers belong to my exes as all were wet last night after the rain. If I didn't have the extras, I don't know what they would be wearing. :)

Dear G.T are you not afraid bringing so many strangers home. Remember what happened with the french farang at view tallay.

Not afraid at all. I knew them all and most had been to my home. I have great security that really takes good care of me and holds ID's for me till someone leaves and if anyone ever had a bag of anything, they call and check to make sure it is ok. I also have a home manager that watches out for me. :) I know it sounds crazy, but I learned on my last trip that my group of boys were not to be trusted and this go around I have one guy I have known for years who looks after me and the house. He keeps an eye out for everything and managed things very well last night. LMTU actually suggested I hire someone that I really trust to take care of things for me. I did and it has been the best money I have spent in Thailand. There is no sex involved and he is simply amazing. His English is perfect and he makes everything run very smoothly. Lastly, I grew up on the streets myself and am pretty savvy when it comes to safety.

I do frequent Latin American countries often and would not let many ever come back to my home. But, I guess I do feel much safer here than I should.