Guest Candlepspa

Feel the real Man SPA at a hidden paradise in Bangkok now!

Guest Candlepspa

Come to Candle Paradise Spa now, the Supreme Man Spa in Bangkok that gives you an ever enjoyable and memorable spa experience in every way. Visit www.cpspa-bkk.com.

We use the Supreme Spa materials - Pure and Natural

Stay with us --- Get off from the stresses & hassles. Simply unwind & relax yourself, indulging in our spa therapy. Let every tissue of your body for a total revitalization and retreat. You deserve the unique & best one!

You don’t have to consider anywhere else as we here give you the best spa materials & services you have been dreaming of, but at a value for money price only!

:D

post-9367-1246036263_thumb.jpg

I am sure it would be GT that decides that.

That's right, but I don't think that's going to happen. As I said on another thread, gay venues are welcome to advertise here without charge. I also said other gay venues advertise here. I don't understand what fountainhall has against this particular ad.

Guest fountainhall
I don't understand what fountainhall has against this particular ad.

Absolutely nothing! I just did not realise that any gay venue could advertise its presence as it would seem to reduce the site's potential ad revenue. But if that's the policy, fine. Since they will not have to pay for advertising - and perhaps to reduce the risk of too much spam - maybe commercial posters who post for free should be encouraged to offer gaythailand members a discount - as someone suggested on another thread :p

Guest Candlepspa

Dear Sir,

We are Candle Paradise - a hidden spa paradise for Man.

Stay with us and enjoy the most relaxing moment. Feel our body unwinded with our high quality aroma oil, the supreme environment and of course the unique massage that you will find it nowhere but Candle Paradise.

How to access: Tell the Taxi driver you want to go to "Bon Kai" next to the Suan Lum Night Bazzar or get off at MRT Lumpini startion Exit 1, turn right and then keep walking until you cross the predestrian bridgeand get down on the right.

Call us 02-251-1009 if you have any inquiries or for reservation.

We look forwards to your visit soon.

Regards

Candle Paradise Spa

www.cpspa-bkk.com

Is it Candle Paradise or Candie Paradise?

Anyone been to it?

If not, anyone planning to go?