TMax

Phuket Massage

When in Patong last trip I tried out the two main massage places, Aquarius and Blue Dolphin. Both massages were good, Aquarius (place I visit regular,2hour) massage was good but not even the faintest signs of extras, not even a happy ending and that's a first for me there. Blue Dolphin (my first time there) was a very good massage, 1.5 hour and private room, although it only finished with a happy ending I must say that it will be my preferred massage place on future trips as the massage was better as was the attitudes of the boys.

Guest finally

When in Patong last trip I tried out the two main massage places, Aquarius and Blue Dolphin. Both massages were good, Aquarius (place I visit regular,2hour) massage was good but not even the faintest signs of extras, not even a happy ending and that's a first for me there. Blue Dolphin (my first time there) was a very good massage, 1.5 hour and private room, although it only finished with a happy ending I must say that it will be my preferred massage place on future trips as the massage was better as was the attitudes of the boys.

Sorry, I did not get your post about B. Dolphin. "although it finished with a happy ending"...you did not like the H.E ??? What about the attitude of the boys, what s wrong?BTW: Do they do the massage in the nude?

I tried 2 massage places in Patong beach & got a happy ending in both.

Included one with male & female staff, but the guy I hooked up with gave me such a nice smile, I just couldn't walk past.

Don't remember the names, but they were in the streets parallel to the one with the main gogo bars (& south of them).

Never gone without in a Thai massage place. The gay sauna in KL is a different matter.

Sorry, I did not get your post about B. Dolphin. "although it finished with a happy ending"...you did not like the H.E ??? What about the attitude of the boys, what s wrong?BTW: Do they do the massage in the nude?

Yes I liked the happy ending but would have loved it to be even happier (a bit more than just a hand job). the attitude of the boys was good and the massage was done with him nude and it was a good massage. My point was that I preferred the Blue Dolphin over Aquarius despite being a regular at Aquarius.

What can you tell us about this sauna? I didn't even know there is a gay sauna in KL.

There are many in KL. I like Otot2 and Day Thermos but there are also MandiManda, Sentral,Chakran, Senses and Kakiku and some more. Will stay there in 3 weeks with my boyfriend in Grand Millenium. Best action always had in my 2 saunas.

Guest finally

Yes I liked the happy ending but would have loved it to be even happier (a bit more than just a hand job). the attitude of the boys was good and the massage was done with him nude and it was a good massage. My point was that I preferred the Blue Dolphin over Aquarius despite being a regular at Aquarius.

Was he reluctant to more then a HJ? What about the tip? Did you have to ask him to do the massage in the nude or was it part of the deal from the beginning? At most places in BKK the boy showers with the customer bef. and after m., what about B.D. Sorry for many questions, but I want to give B.D a try during my next stay , thanks!!

Not been to Thermos, but agree entirely about Otot2.

There have been lots of renovations in Day Thermos ( 50% discount with Utopiacard). Will have a look soon. http://www.daythermos.com/home.html

When i use the backentrance of my hotel only few steps and opposite the Blue Boy Bar

Day Thermos is just around the corner from the Blue Boy bar, in Bukit Bintang -ie a very convenient location. Unfortunately the Utopia map is one of these "squared off" efforts which bears little relationship to the street layout & it can take some time to find this.

A better idea is to, paste the following co-ordinates into the Google Map satellite picture & if you stand where the arrow is, both the sauna & Blue Boy should be in sight (within about 15 metres).

The sauna had a reasonable number of people there, although I did not get much action.

People seem to get here fairly early after work & it seems to start quietening down by 8:00 pm. I paid for a massage by the staff, but he stayed well clear of any private areas.

Was he reluctant to more then a HJ? What about the tip? Did you have to ask him to do the massage in the nude or was it part of the deal from the beginning? At most places in BKK the boy showers with the customer bef. and after m., what about B.D. Sorry for many questions, but I want to give B.D a try during my next stay , thanks!!

No he just offered special at the end of the massage and I didn't ask for more (maybe I should have) which was a HJ, he stripped off at the start without asking, boy showered with me before and after to wash off the oil, paid 500 tip but that was just as much about the massage (I enjoyed it that much)as it was for the HJ. try Blue Dolphin it was good.