Goober

WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT MELANIA CHARGES STINKY FOR HER TO APPEAR IN PUBLIC WITH HIM

17 hours ago, Goober said:

If she sells her queefs collected in mason jars to ignorant straight guys, why would you think she wouldn't sell her services to ignorant gay guys?

"Ignorant gay guys"  lol.  The Log Cabin Republicans represent mainstream American values. The leftist radicals will never understand that there are are those in the LGBTQ community who are proud Americans who simply don’t care for open border destruction, out of control inflation, and WW3.

Melania has hosted numerous fundraisers for the Log Cabin Republicans in the past. She and President Trump have been long time supporters of gay rights.

Rick Grenell was a top diplomat during the Trump administration.  Grenell was an excellent diplomat who had important positions under Trump. Grenell is extremely competent and for no other reason. In contrast, the Biden administration appointed a completely incompetent trans person who steals the luggage of women at airport baggage returns, but helped their diversity quotas.

Melania Trump is magnificent and such a classy, intelligent, warm and genuine First Lady. The best so far. She always made us proud to call her FLOTUS…. unlike before or since. God bless Melania and congratulations on recognition so very long overdue. We all love her for her grace and dignity in her service to her adopted country.

Melania Trump being honored by the Log Cabin Republicans again is splendid and well deserved. Our FLOTUS Melania exemplified the true meaning of a modern day First Lady of USA. She personified intelligence, diversification, grace and beauty....She was what I refer to as the whole package.....Beautiful on the inside and out. Congratulations to our past and next First Lady Melania Trump.

Melania has been so unfairly treated by the left and the Rinos. I’m glad someone finally has the courage to acknowledge her and give her credit for what she has done quietly and with grace.

Melania, who is by nature shy and of course elegant and gracious, is the best First Lady ever and deserves hundreds of awards. So pleased that one of our classiest, most well informed, well rounded and beautiful first ladies is finally getting some of the accolades she so richly deserves. No surprise that dems hate women like her. I will be there! And Barron will break a few hearts!

8 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

"Ignorant gay guys"  lol.  The Log Cabin Republicans represent mainstream American values. The leftist radicals will never understand that there are are those in the LGBTQ community who are proud Americans who simply don’t care for open border destruction, out of control inflation, and WW3.

Melania has hosted numerous fundraisers for the Log Cabin Republicans in the past. She and President Trump have been long time supporters of gay rights.

Rick Grenell was a top diplomat during the Trump administration.  Grenell was an excellent diplomat who had important positions under Trump. Grenell is extremely competent and for no other reason. In contrast, the Biden administration appointed a completely incompetent trans person who steals the luggage of women at airport baggage returns, but helped their diversity quotas.

Melania Trump is magnificent and such a classy, intelligent, warm and genuine First Lady. The best so far. She always made us proud to call her FLOTUS…. unlike before or since. God bless Melania and congratulations on recognition so very long overdue. We all love her for her grace and dignity in her service to her adopted country.

Melania Trump being honored by the Log Cabin Republicans again is splendid and well deserved. Our FLOTUS Melania exemplified the true meaning of a modern day First Lady of USA. She personified intelligence, diversification, grace and beauty....She was what I refer to as the whole package.....Beautiful on the inside and out. Congratulations to our past and next First Lady Melania Trump.

Melania has been so unfairly treated by the left and the Rinos. I’m glad someone finally has the courage to acknowledge her and give her credit for what she has done quietly and with grace.

Melania, who is by nature shy and of course elegant and gracious, is the best First Lady ever and deserves hundreds of awards. So pleased that one of our classiest, most well informed, well rounded and beautiful first ladies is finally getting some of the accolades she so richly deserves. No surprise that dems hate women like her. I will be there! And Barron will break a few hearts!

Have you finally accepted that she gets paid to be there?

58 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

That's an awfully long post to say absolutely nothing.

5 hours ago, Bingo T Dog said:

Have you finally accepted that she gets paid to be there?

I don't respond to your lies anymore. You can repeat them over and over again and they are still lies.
You have lied before. In fact, many times.
Melania was never paid by the Log Cabin Republicans. That is a documented fact.

2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

I don't respond to your lies anymore. You can repeat them over and over again and they are still lies.
You have lied before. In fact, many times.
Melania was never paid by the Log Cabin Republicans. That is a documented fact.

When you go to the function at Mar a Lago later this month you can ask her yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!