Guest RichLB

Font Colors

Is there any way to change this infernal light pink color of font to one that's readable without eyestrain? Light pink (and light blue) on a blazing white background is almost impossible to read.

You can have any colour you want as long as it's black

Untrue, of course, there's a whole range of colours - I counted 39, excluding white which isn't too useful. The Board is presumably set to 'light pink' by default unless another colour is selected by the poster.

You can choose the text colour by clicking on the symbol which looks a bit like a paintbrush right next to the 'Sizes' box.

I acknowledge I'm a bit dense (understatement, probably) but I'm a little confused there. I can see the paintbrush, sizes thing, etc., for posting replies.....but how (if it's able to be done) does one change some settings so that all postings appear in another color (bloack would be fine) and to change the general background colors?

I am even denser. I can't find the paintbrush etc.

[Don't feel bad - unless it's that paintbrush thing (presuming that's what it is) in the window that opens up while you're writing a reply/post), I didn't either. Hmmm, while I'm being a moron this morning, let's see if I can change the color and size and font of this reply....]

Add me to the list of people that can't find the paintbrush. I did find it when replying to other people's posts, but that doesn't help when reading threads that haven't been changed. I figured out how to change all the colors for every site in the browser options, but then it messes up everything else. Is there any way to change the default color for just this board when READING posts?

Is there any way to change the default color for just this board when READING posts?

Not that I can figure out (although I do notice that while wearing my 3D glasses which I got at the movie Avatar, you do see lots of photos of naked Thai guys).