Guest ronnieu

WHERE CAN I GO IN THAILAND FOR VACATION? SEE NUDE GO GO BOYS

I PLANNED MY VACATION FOR JANUARY 2007 IN BANGKOK......I WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE NOW THAT THE TANKS ARE IN BANGKOK...... AND ILL CHANGE MY TRAVEL DATE TO FEB 2007

SO TELL ME WHAT CITY HAS THE MOST GAY BARS AND BOYS TO SEE?

Guest letmetellu

WHY GO ANY WHERE ELSE ITS MORE FUN HERE THEN BEFORE AND SO MANY NAKED BOYZ, YOUR BE SPOILT FOR CHOICE,I HOPE YOUR NOT A WIMP?

IT SAFER HERE THEN ANY COUNTRY I CAN THINK OF AND THAT INCLUDES ENGLAND, UNLESS YOU GET RUN OVER HERE, THEN ITS NOT SAFE?

COME ON DOWN YOUR BE SO GLAD YOU DID, THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR ON ITS WAY NOW, NOVEMBER TILL MARCH ITS AWESOME.

I hear informed rumours that the Generals were, so terrified that anyone get shot or any hint of the 1992 massacre happen, that the soldiers around the country are forbidden to load their guns.

The young men in the bars are always delightful and often very lightly clad if anything at all.

Your danger in coming here is that you fall in love with the country and the people and cannot be happy anywhere else.

LMTU how easily you are tempted to the dark side and SHOUTING!