Gaybutton

Sex on the Beach - Russian Style

Welcome once again to my "I Don't Get It" list. Over the past few months there have been news reports quite often about Russian couples having sex at night on the beach, without regard to Thai laws, customs, or even whether they are drawing a crowd. WHY? Something is wrong with their hotel rooms? Are they just clueless?

Does this sort of thing go on as a matter of routine in Russia? If yes, where's the gay beaches . . . ?

The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS:

for photos, see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/03/17/russian-couple-caught-fornicating-on-a-pattaya-beach

_____

Russian Couple Caught Fornicating On A Pattaya Beach

Another case of a Russian couple caught fornicating on Jomtien Beach appeared on Wednesday morning. The pair were not arrested as they had fled the scene before police arrived. Various local residents and tourists witnessed the indecent acts.

Pattaya, the 17th of March 2010 [PDN]: At approximately 6:30am on Thursday, reporters were informed of a Russian couple that had been caught fornicating on the Jomtien Beach at the Dongtan Curve near the local police station.

Local reporters arrived at the scene, following an anonymous tipoff, photographing the couple in the midst of sexual intercourse. The pair seemed completely unaware or unashamed that an audience was gathering nearby, proceeding to finish their inappropriate antics and leaving the scene before police arrived to arrest them.

Note (from editor): Insufficient or ineffective punishment for public indecency in Pattaya has significantly contributed to an increase in this type of act, notably from the Russian contingent visiting or living in the region. The attractive location and pleasant atmosphere created by the sunrise and morning peace along the beach, likely attracts Russian couples who otherwise do not get the opportunity to consider such acts in their home country.

Guest lvdkeyes

The trouble with Russian tourists, as I see it, is that they have too much money and no social skills at all. A very bad combination!

Guest kjun12

Physically unclean. Not believing in personal hygiene. Low class trash. No social skills.

OMG! That means I'm Russian!!!!!!

You are anything but those things!

Guest beachlover

LOL.. the images in the article are hilarious. They were probably slightly excited that people were watching. Just imagine if they did this in Dubai!

I've always wanted to have sex on a beach, but yeah, not on a public beach in full view of people!

Guest GaySacGuy

. Just imagine if they did this in Dubai!

Better to do this in Dubai...than have gay sex anywhere, even in your own home or room. It is illegal.

Guest beachlover

Ah... no dude LOL. Haven't you heard of the hetrosexual couples who've gotten themselves in major trouble (jail and all) for kissing and/or fornicating in public in Dubai?

I don't think gay sex gets you in trouble unless it's out in the open or something.

Guest fountainhall

I've always wanted to have sex on a beach, but yeah, not on a public beach in full view of people!

It's not just the people. The sand has a nasty habit of getting everywhere it is not wanted. I know - I have tried it! Need I say more? :angry:

Guest beachlover

Really? Where? When? With who? How was it? :D

I think if it was planned, I would bring a big rug along and stuff, so you have a nice barrier between you and the sand. You wouldn't do it for too long, because the sand tends to build up, unless you have a very good matt/rug.

I just think it would be amazing on a picturesque, deserted beach, with the waves crashing onto the shore and a light cooling breeze.

Guest GaySacGuy

Really? Where? When? With who? How was it? :D

I think if it was planned, I would bring a big rug along and stuff, so you have a nice barrier between you and the sand. You wouldn't do it for too long, because the sand tends to build up, unless you have a very good matt/rug.

I just think it would be amazing on a picturesque, deserted beach, with the waves crashing onto the shore and a light cooling breeze.

Let me see...you don't like clutter and don't want to bring much luggage...but you want a matt/rug and stuff on the beach??? I would rather have a boat load of boys on an isolated deserted beach..forget the matt!

Guest fountainhall

I think if it was planned, I would bring a big rug along and stuff, so you have a nice barrier between you and the sand.

Details of my beach experience will remain firmly behind my cover. But I can tell you that few coverings keep out the sand for long if you are moving around on it. Romantic as it may seem, sex on the beach (the real thing rather than the drink) is somewhat uncomfortable.

Guest beachlover

Well, obviously the rug would come from the hotel or something. Not packed in my luggage!

Hmmm... boat load of boys on a deserted beach does sound nice!

Guest GaySacGuy

Details of my beach experience will remain firmly behind my cover. But I can tell you that few coverings keep out the sand for long if you are moving around on it. Romantic as it may seem, sex on the beach (the real thing rather than the drink) is somewhat uncomfortable.

Brings to mind an old joke....Do you know why the girls on the beached changed to Coors???

Because the got sand in their Slitzs!!

Guest GaySacGuy

FH...the other one that goes with that Slitz joke is

You are walking out a pier...one slat after another..and another slat..and another.

Know the moral of the story??? Say the answer out loud!

When you out of slats your out of pier!