TotallyOz

Scoop for Sunee Plaza

I got an e-mail from the Sunee Plaza Info guys that they had a major scoop. The only person that ever titled e-mails and threads like that I know of like that is the famously fabulous LMTU. I wonder if he is now the new owner? If so, I wish him luck as he is the best scoop reporter in Thailand.

I am just kidding BTW. The Sunee Plaza guys have invited a famous photographer to the area. I have seen his work many times and it is beautiful. That really is a coup more than a scoop. :)

LMTU: Are you listening? They are scooping you!

Sunee Plaza guys: Great job.

Guest fountainhall

What's LMTU :o ? And surely it will only be a 'scoop' or a 'coup' if the photos are published in a major magazine or website. Any idea where?

Guest HeyGay

I cant understand if you have some secret photo's of this dastardly, Infamous, "Let Me Tell Yu" or he is opening a Bar in Sunee, both would be most amazing, as he is very evasive and never gets photoed unless its by some sort of hidden camera or at one of those VIP nights out he goes to, on occasions.

So what is the Scoop!! Please let us all know, we are dripping to find out?

I did hear, he has a Whole New Super Star look and can be seen sweeping in and out the odd Bar looking for a Scoop, but not much forth Cuming, as I can see yet, who knows what is going on with him, he is very quiet lately, since many guys try to emulate him, on another site, he has chosen to leave them to drown in their own Sewer, by the looks of it.

Guest Soi10Tom

The only scoop I know of about Sunee is that last night the Soi was blocked off and the Farang ran for their lives as the stages were set up, volume turned up to deafening and the karaoke singers spilled their hearts in off key song.

What's LMTU

Informed sources believe that LMTU is a gay Thai man who writes his posts in Thai and translates them to English using Google Translate. This explains some of the odd wording, phraseology, proper grammar, and lack of punctuation. Although his identity is unsure, some believe he is a tall, thin, gaunt, older Thai man who often can be seen walking in the Sunee Plaza area.

And surely it will only be a 'scoop' or a 'coup' if the photos are published in a major magazine or website.

Lets hope that is not the intent. Although the photographer is known for his nudes, I would love to see all the men who frequent the area in his photograph. LOL For a group of camera shy people to invite a famous photographer to the area really does show us how far Sunee is coming along.

as he is very evasive and never gets photoed unless its by some sort of hidden camera or at one of those VIP nights out he goes to, on occasions.

I heard there is even Paparazzi that try to snap his photo from time to time as he is so beloved by so many?

The only scoop I know of about Sunee is that last night the Soi was blocked off and the Farang ran for their lives as the stages were set up, volume turned up to deafening and the karaoke singers spilled their hearts in off key song.

I was there that night and must have missed this. Did it start late?

Although his identity is unsure, some believe he is a tall, thin, gaunt, older Thai man who often can be seen walking in the Sunee Plaza area.

I can confirm most of this. I would add handsome and jolly to the list.