TotallyOz

Eating Crow

I made a major mistake yesterday and accused my boyfriend of lying to me about something he did not lie about. He smiled as he knew he was right and that I would "investigate." I did and he was 100 percent on the mark.

Between that and him beating me in Chess this week (his first win in that game), his slaughter on the bowling alley last week and my mistake I have a lot of making up to do. What is the best way to eat crow while maintaining you good intentions. :) He knows it is coming and is happily waiting for the time.

Guest HeyGay

Well lets face it, what do you and your stunning boyfriend, look like riding on your Motor Bike like a kangaroo with its baby in your pouch.

Get him his own a nice 250 Motor Bike............ yes another one ohmy.gif

Crow is best served up with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Chianti sounds nice.

Get him his own a nice 250 Motor Bike............ yes another one ohmy.gif

I don't think my little brain fart deserves a 250 Motor Bike. I was thinking along the lines of Karaoke for a night (with me in attendance for punishment).

Why not just quietly apologise and leave it at that? Is that a possibility ~ the 'quiet' part that is? I feel (but could be wrong) that everything about you is 'loud'.

" ... He knows it is coming and is happily waiting for the time . . . a 250 Motor Bike . . . Karaoke for a night . . . (etc etc etc) ... "

You make such a big to-do (many more times than once) regarding throwing your money around GayThailand ~ I get it OK, you're rich already. Why not, for once, let some sincere words alone do the talking.

Guest gorcum

If you want to show him you are sorry, and do not want to buy an real expensive gift, I think take him and a few friends to Markland Restaurant,it is 26 stories high and the view is great, everytime I took a Thai boy their he loved it. They serve Thai and Western foods, some evenings buffet. Afterwards go to Karaoke with him and his friends. i think every one has a good time and you show him and his friends you can admit a mistake.

Why not just quietly apologise and leave it at that? Is that a possibility ~ the 'quiet' part that is? I feel (but could be wrong) that everything about you is 'loud'.

You make such a big to-do (many more times than once) regarding throwing your money around GayThailand ~ I get it OK, you're rich already. Why not, for once, let some sincere words alone do the talking.

Smiles

A quick reprise of some of your posts show you are usually coherent. Can't figure out why you take a quote from GT and some other poster and stick them together like they were said by GT. A reasonably intelligent person would understand that a lot of GT's posts are made in order to create discussion .

Discussion is what a message Board is about. Accusing him of being loud and throwing his money around either shows a lack of understanding on your part or jealousy..

Accusing him of being loud and throwing his money around either shows a lack of understanding on your part or jealousy..

Hardly.... because, that's what most of his posts are about --- spending money and the delights of hotel and airline business class upgrades. Although obtuse, Smiles does have a point. As do you. Most of his (GT) posts seem to be just to 'up the numbers' and get some chatter going.

" ... Discussion is what a message Board is about. Accusing him of being loud and throwing his money around either shows a lack of understanding on your part or jealousy ... "

Firecat, I could have easily just written my first sentence (" ... Why not just quietly apologise ...?") and just left it at that.

But, my experience with Gaythailand's many instances in a similar vein (i.e. tripping the 'money' route, rather than the 'heart' route) leaves me to wonder why he never even mentioned a 'sincere apology' as one of his options.

Perhaps he did, but did not say. Perhaps he never gave the simple road a second thought. Who knows?

Therein, I think, lies a 'discussion' ... as you say, what the Board is about.

Why not just quietly apologise and leave it at that? Is that a possibility

Anything is possible

I get it OK, you're rich already.

You have more money than I do Smiles. No doubt in my mind. Can I just call you The Donald?

If you want to show him you are sorry, and do not want to buy an real expensive gift, I think take him and a few friends to Markland Restaurant,it is 26 stories high and the view is great, everytime I took a Thai boy their he loved it. They serve Thai and Western foods, some evenings buffet. Afterwards go to Karaoke with him and his friends. i think every one has a good time and you show him and his friends you can admit a mistake.

A great idea. Thanks.

Can't figure out why you take a quote from GT and some other poster and stick them together like they were said by GT.

He took a quote from me and one from HeyGay and made them both to be as if coming from me. I don't think it was on purpose. I think his eyesight is just getting weaker in his old age. I know as the same thing happens to me. We can't all be young and vigorous like you Firecat.

Hardly.... because, that's what most of his posts are about --- spending money and the delights of hotel and airline business class upgrades. Most of his (GT) posts seem to be just to 'up the numbers' and get some chatter going.

LOL Most of my posts are about those things? You must be reading a different board than I read. I thought most of my posts had to do with sex and bars. If you combine that with the airline upgrades, it may be I have a fetish for the Mile High Club but I don't think I've talked about my sexual experiences on airlines. That is a sepearte thread and actually starts when I was 16 on an International trip from USA to London. Unfortunately, I didn't know about upgrades and playing the airline mile games back then and was in coach. Perhaps I'll start another tread on the Mile High Club experiences. Thank you dapitt for the great idea. As always, you are an instrument of wisdom and I appreciate your interesting (but a bit jaded) opinion.

Perhaps he never gave the simple road a second thought. Who knows?

I don't think I mentioned any gifts of money, gold, motorcycles, etc in my post. I may be mistaken but I thought I simply asked for advice. Perhaps you read more into my initial statement that was intended? Or, in your reply in this thread, you may have thought I was suggesting I buy him a motorcycle. I didn't suggest that and if you read back over the thread, I actually said that spending money like that was NOT an option.

All of you miss the big picture. He beat me in Chess. It is one of my few loves in life. I have been playing for 30 years and I have been teaching him only a few months and he kicked my ass. I am sad. I think I'll have my own pity party now. :)

Since I opened this up on the board, I thought I'll share my result. I did apologize to him and he expected nothing financial in return. He just wanted to bug me about it for 24 hours (I would have done the same). I did promise him that I'd go with him next week for him to get his Thai Driver's license (something he requested that I do with him instead of him doing on his own). I am not really sure why I am going other than moral support, but I guess I find out soon enough.

Guest HeyGay

Well he's not stupid, why would he need a drivers license, so you can buy him a Car very sensible, even though I have heard some Catty People cool.gif and his friend's, say your now bankrupt, as he is, I know they are only jealous ninja.gif

Well he's not stupid, why would he need a drivers license, so you can buy him a Car very sensible, even though I have heard some Catty People cool.gif and his friend's, say your now bankrupt, as he is, I know they are only jealous ninja.gif

LOL I was told by my lawyer that I was just reorganizing and that is not the same as bankruptcy thank you very much. :)

And, if the above is true, I certainly can't afford a car. Not even a new Toyota Camry I have been looking at.

Guest Kurt

Anything is possible

You have more money than I do Smiles. No doubt in my mind. Can I just call you The Donald?

A great idea. Thanks.

He took a quote from me and one from HeyGay and made them both to be as if coming from me. I don't think it was on purpose. I think his eyesight is just getting weaker in his old age. I know as the same thing happens to me. We can't all be young and vigorous like you Firecat.

LOL Most of my posts are about those things? You must be reading a different board than I read. I thought most of my posts had to do with sex and bars. If you combine that with the airline upgrades, it may be I have a fetish for the Mile High Club but I don't think I've talked about my sexual experiences on airlines. That is a sepearte thread and actually starts when I was 16 on an International trip from USA to London. Unfortunately, I didn't know about upgrades and playing the airline mile games back then and was in coach. Perhaps I'll start another tread on the Mile High Club experiences. Thank you dapitt for the great idea. As always, you are an instrument of wisdom and I appreciate your interesting (but a bit jaded) opinion.

I don't think I mentioned any gifts of money, gold, motorcycles, etc in my post. I may be mistaken but I thought I simply asked for advice. Perhaps you read more into my initial statement that was intended? Or, in your reply in this thread, you may have thought I was suggesting I buy him a motorcycle. I didn't suggest that and if you read back over the thread, I actually said that spending money like that was NOT an option.

All of you miss the big picture. He beat me in Chess. It is one of my few loves in life. I have been playing for 30 years and I have been teaching him only a few months and he kicked my ass. I am sad. I think I'll have my own pity party now. :)

Dear GT very witty answers again (dont worry I wont borrow any money from you, but you are

quite witty for me and I like that :D ) greetings from cold Switzerland Kurt

Since I opened this up on the board, I thought I'll share my result. I did apologize to him and he expected nothing financial in return. He just wanted to bug me about it for 24 hours (I would have done the same).

Sounds like he's a nice guy.