Guest Nabeel

Home Page Pic

Guest pete1969

Visa Bar used to be in Patong Beach, Phuket between James Dean and Friends and Knud's Best Boys. Ice Bar was owned by the same owners but was on the next soi over next to the old B/W Music Factory that is now a snooker hall.

The owners closed both bars in July. It was owned by two former captains from My Way who after a couple of years of trying just could not make a go of it. The space is owned by Khun Tangmo and is now for rent.

Pete

Actually the ex-captains, Khun Kaew and Khun Sa-oh, were making a go of it........which was not unnoticed by their landlord, who demanded a whopping increase in rent, which they refused to pay, and closed down voluntarily rather be blackmailed.

Khun Kaew has been travelling in India, while Khun Sa-oh is working at James Dean Bar.

I have the same problem as you do re the front page pics....... I asked weeks ago that captions be included when they are posted, but to no avail >>>>>>>>>

I have the same problem as you do re the front page pics....... I asked weeks ago that captions be included when they are posted, but to no avail >>>>>>>>>

While we are working on a solution for this, let me explain the problem. We have many pics in the Photo Galllery. Each day, one is placed on home page. This is done automatically at random. We don't have descriptions of all photos. Why? There are many there and will be many more. Stef takes most of the photos when he visits. I think he does a great job on them. However, when we upload them, we do so in a batch. Captions are not put on every image as often they are all the same party or event.

I hope this helps.

Good explanation as to why it is not possible to caption the cover page pics........ thanx.

Last night I did start to update every photo we have in the gallery and gosh after two hours, I was falling asleep on the computer :wacko:

Anyway it was late and I was tired. So I will keep doing it today and I hope it will be done by tonight :D