TotallyOz

Difference between Thailand guys and Brazil Guys

I often get asked what is the difference between the guys in the bars and the ones in the saunas in Brazil. There are many differences but I tend like like the Brazilian guys body better than the ones I see here. They are more defined and generally more athletic. That is only in the ones I see at the bars and saunas.

I love Thai guys or I would not live in Thailand part of the year. If you want to see what some of the Brazil guys look like, take a look at this thread on another site as well as some other threads in the South American Forum there. It is also a great primer for anyone who has not been to a sauna in Brazil.

My first time in Thailand, I read GayButton's site to learn about the scene and what is expected. My first trip to Brazil, I read the posts from the guys on the MER site.

Favorite Brazil Guys

What are the major differences between Thais and Brazilians beside body style? Are the Brazilian boys as good in bed as the Thais?

If you like a passive guy who lays there and waits for you to take initiative, then a Brazilian guy is not for you. They are MUCH more aggressive in person and in bed. They try to take what they want when they want it. They are passionate and sexual. They also love 3 ways 4 ways and groups. I have yet to meet more than a handful of Thais who feel the same. In a sauna in Brazil, you see two guys you want a 3 ways with and you talk to one and ask if he would be OK with the other guy and he says that it is his friend for long time and he has no problem doing a 3 way. In Thailand, when they say that is their friend, normally, that means they won't get engaged in a 3 way or if they do they won't touch each other.

I love Thais and I love Brazilians. Both have fantastic qualities and are a lot of fun. Most of my friends in the USA visit Brazil more than Thailand as the trip is shorter and the cost is about the same (other than hotels). Like I have said before, it all depends on where you stay, where you eat and what you do. In either place, if you fall for the tourist traps, you get screwed.

Other than my hotel expenses which tend to run more for me in Brazil, I pay about the same rate for short times in both places. The difference for me is the number of guys I see. I'll always see more guys in Brazil as I use the sauna and don't have to bring them to my hotel. Personally, I like keeping that separate. Others like to feel like they are on a date and have a romantic evening and then go home to their place with their boy. I am not a romantic and don't care about romancing anyone. The quicker the better.

You are so full of s--t.. If that was true how come you have had at least a dozen Thai BF's not to mention many others around the world!!!!!! LOL

I don't need to be romantic to have a BF. I just need to have a fat wallet :)

The last romantic thing I remember doing was in NYC in 1994.

But, I love to read the Romantics. Does that qualify me as romantic?

Guest GaySacGuy

I think I will stick to the Thai boys!! I like the smaller, more petite, but not ladyboy guys. The big bulk of the Brazil guys is kind of a turn off for me, although some look pretty good.

Guest travelerjim

I agree GT...

Brazilians are HOT and SEXY!

I had a wonderful week in Rio years ago...

WOW..the saunas were the special place to be...

visited many...wnet back to the the best..had a great time.

The night disco was active fun too..

and chatted and met many attractive fellas...

across from the beaches in the open air restaurants.

tj

I've not been to Brazil, but have read that hotels don't let your new money boy friends in, due to the security risk.

For me, that's one massive difference.

I've not been to Brazil, but have read that hotels don't let your new money boy friends in, due to the security risk.

For me, that's one massive difference.

I do not have a problem bringing guys to my hotel.

That said, why would you want to? The scene there is in the saunas. It is safe to take most of the boys from the sauna to your home. But, you can't always trust them all.

I have stayed at over 30 hotels in Brazil and only one refused to let me bring someone up. I checked out the next day and had no more problems.

Guys that go there to bring boys back often stay at the Atlantico Hotel in Copa. It is inexpensive and decent and they don't mind guest. All hotels will let you check a boy into the room. Book a room for 2. Check in and then have your date attached to the room.

Guest MonkeySee

Brazil sounds like so much fun. Do many of the boys speak English? Saunas are ok, but I do not like to do my thing in front of an audience. I suppose you can rent a room. Is there also a go-go bar scene?

Guest beachlover

Brazilian boys are hot!

I will always like Asians more (being Asian myself) but I think Latinos are the next hottest type. I'm not really very attracted to caucasions (except somtimes if they are really hot) and other races outside those two.

Guest beachlover

You're right there Yarden. It works the same way in Japan. I was on business in Hammamatsu in Japan. Huge Brazilian population/workforce there...boy did I have some fun. The majority of Brazilian guys are just so much more masculine if that 'floats your boat'

How come Brazil and Japan have such am exchange of people? I've even heard there's a term for half Brazilian half Japanese born people - I think it's "Brapanese" or something...

My ex in NYC was half Japanese and half Portuguese Brazilian. He was very sexy! Had the best of both places.

Sao Paulo has an amazing amount of Japanese people and restaurants. IMHO, the Japanese restaurants there are 2nd only to Tokyo.

Guest YardenUK

How come Brazil and Japan have such am exchange of people?

My understanding is that like most waves of (unforced) migration, it was/is simply down to them being economic migrants - the early twentieth century working class Japanese hoping to make it rich in Brazil, and nowadays Brazilian workers looking for better employment opportunities in Japan.

Guest beachlover

I see... It just doesn't make geographical sense. The two countries are no where near each other. I guess somehow there must have been a trend or habit for Japanese people to go to Brazil.

Guest YardenUK

I see... It just doesn't make geographical sense. The two countries are no where near each other. I guess somehow there must have been a trend or habit for Japanese people to go to Brazil.

You're right beachlover, so I did a bit of googling to try to find the answer - the best article I found is this one from The Japan Times:

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20080115i1.html

Thanks for the link to the Brasilian guys, but there is nothing I like. Brown skin is fine, same as in Thailand. I like Thai (or far-east-asian in general) faces more than faces from everywhere else. And the difference in hair: Thai hair is naturally beautiful, and Thai boy's hairdos are just amazing. European, African, Latin American hair does nothing for me. Facial hair and body hair: Thai boys have little or none, whereas it seem so be difficult to a Brasilian guy with little body hair (actually, it doen't look that bad jugding by the photos on the link). A plus for the Brasilian guys is that those on the link have fewer less tattoos than you see in a Thai gogo bar.

Speaking of Brasilian guys: The first men whose body I felt attracted to and whom I saw naked was a half Brasilian half German guy I met when (and showered naked with him) I was in the army in Germany. Alas, long before my coming out, therefore only watching (i.e. a short glimpse, not to attract any attention), no touching (we were not alone in the shower, anyway).

Guest lvdkeyes

Distance really isn't a factor. Many Filipinos have gone to the US, OZ and UK to work for a better opportunity. Even westerners travel to far off places for employment with higher income.

Guest travelerjim

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do"

So, when I am in Thailand, I love Thais!

When I was in Brazil, I loved the Brazilians!

When in Paris, I loved the Asians visiting Paris!

When in London, I loved the Asians living in London!

When in Beijing, I loved the Chinese!

When in Amsterdam, Brussels, Prague, Budapest,

Mexico City and so on...love them all!

Life is short...Live it up...Love it!

Get Out and Smell the Roses,

While you can!

tj

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do"

So, when I am in Thailand, I love Thais!

When I was in Brazil, I loved the Brazilians!

When in Paris, I loved the Asians visiting Paris!

When in London, I loved the Asians living in London!

When in Beijing, I loved the Chinese!

When in Amsterdam, Brussels, Prague, Budapest,

Mexico City and so on...love them all!

Life is short...Live it up...Love it!

Get Out and Smell the Roses,

While you can!

tj

This is one of the best passages I have read. Thanks for starting my morning off on the right foot.