Guest RichLB

Just for fun

Pick 3  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 listed people would you like to dine with?

• Madona
    • Jesus Christ
    • Justin Bieber
    • Barack Obama
    • Gaybutton
    • Thaksin
    • Bill Gates
    • Bill O'Reiily
    • Leonrdo DaVinci
    • Fidel Castro
    • I would never go to dinner with these people.

I'm wondering why this tread is inside of "Gay Thailand" section but not in "The Beer Bar". Here is nothing about "gay" and nothing about "Thailand".

By the way: there are no Buddha, Roosevelt, Hitler, Pope, Lincoln in list..

Ppl who have interest in youngsters can check also Mario Maurer name (it's safy - he is 21 yo already)

:)

mario-maurer2.jpg

I'm wondering why this tread is inside of "Gay Thailand" section but not in "The Beer Bar". Here is nothing about "gay" and nothing about "Thailand".

By the way: there are no Buddha, Roosevelt, Hitler, Pope, Lincoln in list..

Ppl who have interest in youngsters can check also Mario Maurer name (it's safy - he is 21 yo already)

:)

mario-maurer2.jpg

one of the nice things about this form is that if you want you can add your own poll. That way you can add any personality you wish.

As for me, I think it would be a very interesting discussion to have Obama, Bill O'Reilly, and Fidel Castro at the table at the same time. I say this because I would like to see the difference in their views and how they react to each other.

Rich LB I think this was an interesting post. Thanks

Guest YardenUK

For what it's worth my dinner guest votes went to:

Thaksin, Obama & Castro

Thaksin, as I guess somewhere deep down there, I do admire the man on some levels and he was a political leader that suddenly gave the majority poor of Thailand a "voice". Also, I am really curious to know what life must be like in permanent(?) exile.

Obama, simply because I became a fan of his (on facebook!), way back before he had even announced that he was a candidate for the Democratic nomination for the Presidency. Bottom line is I simply think he is a "good" man, and "good" men are hard to find!

Castro because love him or hate him he is a living icon........and our first puppy is called Fidel :wub: I also hoped he might bring the cigars for after dinner!

Guest GaySacGuy

I didn't vote for GB...I have had some great meals with him already, and am sure there will be more.

That said I selected O'Reilly...maybe I could get him to choke on something, or at least ruin his dinner...I don't really think he deserves air to breath, let alone food.

My other selection was President Obama...I think it would be neat to have a meal with him, perhaps pick his brain a little, and maybe even put is a word or two for causes that I care about.