pong

Some minor remarks about logging in

Well, I don't want to be encouraging smutty avatars then having to moderate someone just because they went too far & breached the no nudity rule.

Hence the subtle warning in.

The warning is probably not necessary, as inaction is a more likely scenario.

The warning is probably not necessary, as inaction is a more likely scenario.

Most likely. I actually did go to some websites to look for free avatars and none of them tickle my fancy and/or other parts. And I have no idea where I found the Hanuman photo that I've used for years elsewhere. Maybe Khun Thaiworthy can find something appropriate for me (under 5 baht, please!).

Guest thaiworthy

Bob, I hesitate to ask which of your body parts would tickle your fancy for only 5 baht. If it's bigger than a breadstick, you may have to dig deeper into those cash-laden, inflation-sensitive pockets of yours! :D

Guest thaiworthy

Okay, okay, now will somebody take the time to explain to me (in simple English) how the hell I set an avatar here?

I'm sorry, Bob. Pong is not online right now.

Otherwise, just click on your name next to where it says "Sign Out," then click "My Settings," then click the button that says "change your photo" and a dialog will pop up that allows you to upload your art. Easy-peasy. :p

Guest thaiworthy

Z, your avatar is about as hot as it gets. Since you have already reached the pinnacle of smut, what hope is there for the rest of us to outdo it? Yours is the top banana. (no pun intended.)