pong

Some minor remarks about logging in

As it appears one is busy to get this forum changed and updated, just a small remark about what I just found:

-as a start: I use public computers-in many different places. SO I need to log in. Usually I only start doing that when I think a question needs an answer-so many times I just read and see (and do not log in). In the past you could then easily log in if you wanted to respond and got back to that question-but today this seemed to have vanished-so that means getting back to main menu, log in, and then refinding the relevant question. A little bit annoying and as I also see/read other fora, I note that the old way is at least a littel less time-consuming (but maybe I am the only one without his onw computer?)

Guest beachlover

I have no problem logging into the site. But, I use a Mac. :) Steve Jobs has refused to allow problems in Macs. :)

Oh, that comment is just asking for it LOL.

Guest fountainhall

I've already made all the suggestions elsewhere. But my suggestion today is that the icon of Beachlover should not continue to be shown on this Board since he is no longer permitted to post here. And about the only way to achieve that is to make another post!

But my suggestion today is that the icon of Beachlover should not continue to be shown on this Board since he is no longer permitted to post here.

On the plus side, the Beachlover icon is a cute Snapshot.

Guest fountainhall

z909, please add one more comment. As this thread is unlikely to go much further, it would be nice for your avatar to be the one readers see on the main forum Board :p

Can't do that, need to stay on topic

After having that enlarged photo thrust into my eyesight, somewhat difficult to stay on topic. Not sure why, must be the colors or something.....

In any event, please don't even mention the name of that one poster on the odd chance he will come back to infect this board. He remains regularly active (a euphemism for "pissing people off") by posting his fake "I've been there" comments and attempting to maintain (largely unsuccessfully as enough people have finally caught on) his imaginary persona on two other boards that will go nameless.

Guest fountainhall

I was really hoping that we could have z909's avatar permanently on the Forum page rather than Bob's faceless one :o

z909 would you consider making one more post - and then I hope others will let that be the end of the thread. We've gotta have something cute on the Forum page ;)

I was really hoping that we could have z909's avatar permanently on the Forum page rather than Bob's faceless one :o

I would like to persuade other members to use avatars, but don't have much success so far. This kind of thing should work......nuavatar.jpgtaiwan2009gaypride3.jpgtaiwangayboysfoamparty1.jpgP1020686-2.jpg

Guest thaiworthy

I second that motion. Especially when you consider what Bob's avatar looks like when he posts on other boards. Yikes! Since he has none here, I hope he will consider your kind suggestion Z. Come on now, Bob, let's get with the program. You and Pong are the only current posters in this thread without avatars. If you do it, then everyone will follow your lead, I'm sure. We're counting on you. :lol::p

I second that motion.

Okay, maybe I'll try to figure out how to do that tomorrow; however, be warned, you're likely going to get the same Hanuman monkey face I use elsewhere (which, of course, is somewhat of a likeness).

Guest thaiworthy

Bob, that Hanuman mask of yours gives me nightmares. It's downright creepy. I agree with Z. Show us all what a fun guy you really are.

Despite several attempts, I don't think I've persuaded a single other member to adopt a smutty or erotic avatar.

Maybe you would like to try it Thaiworthy?

(Remember the board has a no nudity policy)

Guest thaiworthy

Who-- me? I am far too modest for such a notion, Z. If I did that, I would have to change my handle to Smutworthy. :blink:

Actually, I think Kokopelli would make a good candidate. After all, it is he who spends those many hours watching the nude erotic dancers in Sunee. I think his avatar should reflect his own good taste and character. How about it, Koko? I shall pass the torch . . . to you . . .

BTW, could you make that pink type any smaller, Z? That's not some kind of subtle disclaimer I read, is it?