dapitt

Robbie, from Le Cafe Royale

Has anyone heard any word from Robbie at Le Cafe Royale? I know from reading the board that he returned to Europe some time ago for medical treatment. I've wondered how he's doing. I remember that he was always cordial and accomodating during my stays at Le Cafe. I hope that he is progressing and doing better. Thanks.

Guest Snowkat

Has anyone heard any word from Robbie at Le Cafe Royale? I know from reading the board that he returned to Europe some time ago for medical treatment. I've wondered how he's doing. I remember that he was always cordial and accomodating during my stays at Le Cafe. I hope that he is progressing and doing better. Thanks.

He left at the end of July, immediatey after Ian Reid's funeral. Last I heard Robbie was going to be away in Holland for urgent medical treatment (and surgery?) for at least four months.

He left at the end of July, immediatey after Ian Reid's funeral. Last I heard Robbie was going to be away in Holland for urgent medical treatment (and surgery?) for at least four months.

Latest news I have was that the operations went better then expected and he was hoping to return to Pattaya later this year. We wish him well.

Guest damien500

I hope robbie has a complete recovery and is back on deck when i arrive in Feb Was most upset to hear of Ians death.