TotallyOz

New Crown Plaza Hotel to Open in December in Bangkok

I was searching for a weekend trip to Bangkok and found a new entry I had not seen before. It is a new Crown Plaza in Bangkok. It is replacing the old Pan Pacific Hotel. It is supposed to close to Siam Paragon. Here is the info I have found. Anyone else heard about this new IHG property.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/bkkcp

Guest beachlover

That's great! I've thought about staying there (the Pan Pacific) a few times but their rates just aren't good value compared to nearby competitors, the Dusit Thani, Sofitel and Le Meridien.

The Pan Pacific (soon to be Crowne Plaza) is in a fantastic location, second only to the Dusit Thani. It's on Rama IV between Suriwong and Silom Rds. It's actually sort of on the same corner and sort of opposite the Dusit.

Guest beachlover

You are sometimes a bit like a parrot, Mr Beachlover. That's twice in 24 hours you have virtually repeated what I wrote. No doubt unintentional.

I took what you wrote, spun it, added more value and sold it for more.

Guest badcdn

For anyone's who's interested in this property, Crowne Plaza Lumpini Park currently has a great rate for April. Superior room starting at ฿3,150.00. I stayed here when it was under the Pan Pacific brand - nice hotel, great location.

Details:

FREE UPGRD BFST WIFI

Book early and enjoy amazing value with our super saver package including FREE buffet breakfast for 2 persons FREE high speed internet FREE upgrade to the next best room type and complimentary late checkout at 4pm.

Free breakfast for 2 is served daily at Panorama restaurant. Wired or WIFI high speed internet is available in guest rooms and public areas. Room upgrade is to the next best room type and will be granted upon checkin.

Full prepayment is required and will be charged to your credit card between time of booking and arrival to the hotel.