TotallyOz

DOLPHIN Restaurant in Day Night Area of Pattaya

I had dinner there with 2 very well-known celebs in the gay Thailand board arena. Both were enjoyable company.

But, I was shocked at the great dinner we had. It was a soup, salad, main course and desert and all for 285 baht. It was absolutely delightful and well worth every penny! They have several things to choose from and you can mix and match!

Highly recommended!

I agree 100% and am headed there this evening. They run 2 daily set menus but if you want to substitute a regular menu item for one of the specials they will be glad to do. The price may change but so far when I've done it , it hasn't.

This is great news. I've missed White Knight Buffet my last couple of visitis and I need a good place. Any other suggestions for good food in the area?

Salt and Pepper in the Day/Night area is great for inexpensive food. The French restaurant across from that is also quite nice. It is called Bordeaux.

For a change of pace there is a Brazilian all you eat place at the end of the Central Festival. It is fun to try and the meat is pretty good!

Yes I had dinner here with a guy who if I did not know better, you would have sworn it was Santa himself. He was even telling us how he just gives out presents to all in sundry who is a good boy.

The food is wonderful, and if like us, where the company was fun, you cant go wrong for just over 250 baht its hard for most restaurants to compete, at this quality and budget price..