Guest tdperhs

Air Fares

Guest tdperhs

Asia.com is offering tremendous fares from LAX to BKK. (530-550 on CAL which I fly anyway) I have to get my tickets within the next two weeks for my autumn visit. The advice, "If it looks too good to be true, it is," keeps ringing in my ears. Anyone have any experience getting their tickets through this org.?

I took a look at the web site. That's a fantastic offer. It's a round-trip fare. I saw on the same web site that Delta's flight is almost three times that much. You might want to first call CAL and see what they offer. But this fare is one I would grab quickly before they're sold out.

Here is a clickable link: http://www.asia.com

I took a look at the web site. That's a fantastic offer. It's a round-trip fare. I saw on the same web site that Delta's flight is almost three times that much. You might want to first call CAL and see what they offer. But this fare is one I would grab quickly before they're sold out.

Here is a clickable link: http://www.asia.com

I have used Air Asia a few times internally around Thailand service is fine. Booking and finding the low fares is a long job as not all flights and not all times or days are same price with some outward fares not same as returns or vis-versa. You have to search but i flew once to Ubon for 1 baht out 499 baht return on an offer. Sydney from Phuket and Melbourne from Bangkok are also great offers at around 20000 baht return. I did quickly look at USA but could not find any cheap offers like the advertisement. Biggest offers are open for a few days only and flight is between certain dates usually.

Just to avoid confusion, the web site tdperhs is talking about is not Air Asia. The name sounds similar, but this web site is a booking agency, not the Air Asia airline web site.

OOPS! sorry.

Yes, I thought it was the airline but couldn't find any flights to LAX...so where is this web sight or agency?

The link to the web site is posted earlier in this thread. According to their web site, their address is:

Asia.com

33 Knightsbridge Road

Piscataway, NJ 08854