Gaybutton

Former Gay Bar Employee Arrested on Drug Charges

I've seen all kind of ways to report a news item, but I don't recall seeing a report quite like this one before. I thought it was funny, but I can also see that others may not appreciate the humor and may see it as insulting. I'm referring to the last sentence of the news item. Whether it's good for a laugh or stirs up anger, here it is:

The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS:

_____

Drug Dealer Arrested

A 24-year-old Thai man was arrested by tourist police at the southern end of Beach Road on Monday night and charged with being in possession of 20 packs of marijuana totalling just over 43 grams. He was taken to Pattaya police station where he admitted to attempting to sell the illegal substance to passing foreigners and anyone else who might be interested in the joys of the so-called happy weed.

The arrested man was formerly an employee in a gay bar in Pattaya but had decided this method of earning money wasn

"Former Gay Bar Employee"

So he is straight now?

You are right, it's a funny article.

"an employee in a gay bar in Pattaya but had decided this method of earning money wasn