PattayaMale

Pictures at top of forum

I have seen some Thai guys on them but it is rare. But, I have met some guys from Prague, Brazil, Canada and USA in person from the site. Many years ago, I met up with a Canadian guy that I thought was yummy and I was headed to Montreal. He sent me an e-mail asking to meet up. He was in Toronto and I told him to get to Montreal and I'd pay his ticket (I never pay in advance). I was surprised that he showed. We had a great week together and he traveled with me for another month to USA.

Now, the Flirt guys seem to come a lot from Latin America and especially Columbia. I have had friends meet up with several from Columbia and Mexico.

Guest fountainhall

This was the subject of some discussion when Scooby took over and replaced the old banner which also featured almost exclusively caucasians. Clearly it's a commercial decision and if it helps keep the site running, then who are we to suggest it's not appropriate?

I said at the time that I felt if the site is aiming at at Asian readership - and hopefully more Asians are or will start reading and contributing - then having western models makes sense. Personally, I'd prefer having all, or at least some, Asian models - after all, it's an Asia-related website! But I'm curious about one thing. I can perfectly understand the banner being on the main gaythailand.com entry page. But why is it necessary also to be on the forum page?

Clearly it's a commercial decision and if it helps keep the site running, then who are we to suggest it's not appropriate?= Fountainhall

Just to be clear I was not saying it was not appropriate

I prefer all Asian and Latin but ads usually default to who is online at the time. That is always an issue.

For me, I'd prefer Asian and Latin 18-22 who are versatile and GAY. :)

ME TOO! But I have seen some nice Russians

Guest fountainhall

Just to be clear I was not saying it was not appropriate

Please be assured I never considered your comment that way.

Guest HeyGay

I can never understand why guys would pay to see these boys in a private room, other than them teasing us, when you can go to sites like www.cam4.com or www.camfrog.com and see even better boys for free, naked doing just about everything.

Maybe the readers don't know.

Guest fountainhall

With a quick look at the photos of the guys on the banner, I found two Asian guys - including one tiny Filipino with a 3 inch dick! Who on earth would want a private show from him, I wonder?

Guest HeyGay

I dont know how your have seen their cocks, if there are cocks sown of 3" may be its to entice guys who love to see 3' cocks, I thought the whole Idea was to entise you to go to a private room and pay through the nose, to see them naked there.

Thats why I say go to www.cam4.com and your see all you will love there, for free live.

Guest fountainhall

I dont know how your have seen their cocks, if there are cocks sown of 3" may be its to entice guys who love to see 3' cocks, I thought the whole Idea was to entise you to go to a private room and pay through the nose, to see them naked there.

I saw no cocks and have no intention whatever of paying for anything on that site! But if you click on one photo, a larger photo with some details will appear. A second or so later, another 70-odd thumbnails will suddenly materialise. Click on any of them and you get a larger photo plus their stats - including "Ethnicity, Eye Color, Hair, Weight, Height, Cock, Pubic Hair, Body Type."

If someone describes his cock as being 3 inches, I have zero desire to check!