BigTopMe

Coming to Bangkok for the very first time

Hey fellas,

I am a top and I love fit men with nice asses.

Where should I go and what should I do to make this trip as great as possible?

What bars/discos should I go to?

Which boy go go bar should I go to and how do I get the guy I may want

I will be there Friday night

This trip is gonna be great

and if somebody want to show me around that will be welcome to

Thank you all

post-11862-004110600 1317620363.jpg

Guest HeyGay

Hey fellas,

I am a top and I love fit men with nice asses.

Where should I go and what should I do to make this trip as great as possible?

What bars/discos should I go to?

Which boy go go bar should I go to and how do I get the guy I may want

I will be there Friday night

This trip is gonna be great

and if somebody want to show me around that will be welcome to

Thank you all

Well to start with I would visit Heroes massage parlor, they have just the sort of guys your love and I'm sure your be more than satisfyed with their choices available.

Then try and after 5pm visit to Babylon Sauna they have some one for every one, 'free,' for about 300 baht entrance, it must be one of the most luxurious Saunas in the World more like a 5 star Hotel as a matter of fact they do have 5 star hotel rooms and luxury apartments available for rent.

Next try bars like Jupiter 2003, if you like more muscle men TAWAN, XBOYS is wonderful go see the show its eye popping or Boys of Bangkok, so many to pick from, if you like twink boys try the massage parlor under 'Super A' off soi 6 then take them for a drink up stairs, nice and sleazy bar good fun though, 100 baht a drink.

If you have had enough of Bangkok get a flight to Chiang Mai around 3000 baht return AirAsia, 55 minutes quicker to get to than Pattaya all the guys there are man boys and many do anything you want to make you happy, makes a nice change and your love it for a few days. Voted the cheapest place in the world to live on a budget for retirees.

Then fly back to Bangkok, get on the bus at the airport 1st floor door 8, 124 baht for luxury air/con bus to Pattaya, then try NICE BOYS or KRAZY DRAGON, GOODBOYS, or ABOMB plus HAPPY PLACE or COPA or even TOYBOY or if they have got their new Guys ready yet BOYS BOYS BOYS so many guys to pick from there, after that, late in the evenings, you have so many after hours clubs 1am or later NAB, DAVES MAN club, THECLUB, IDOL from 1st November, 'IDOL Club' so many, where you can take any one home and have a good fun night out, at the same time especially as we do take a few Thai guys with us, buy a bottle of 2 of whiskey, wow great fun.... same a s GOD OR DJ station in Bangkok

I'm sure your find all you need, if you know where to find it, and make the effort.

Falling that cruise the Royal Palace late at night your defo find a stunner there I always do, when I take friend around there and Wat Po and the park.

Good luck and don't forget to let us know how your got on with photos also if you can happy hunting where you staying.

Warning:-

Don't forget everyone has their price, but don't tell if you do manage to Rump a Man Boy, even if they do find it easier to be bottom and only like to be Top with a boy they fancy, its a pride thing, especially in Chiang Mai. but now in low season many more go bottom for the right price :)

http://www.babylonba...k.com/home.html

http://www.dreadedne...rectory/index/1

http://www.radchada.com/index.php

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/

Guest kjun12

Heygay gave you excellent advice. Just understand that it is unlikely that you will pick up guys free here in Thailand. Most, and certainly the type you describe, want at lease 1000 baht ($30) to 2000 baht. The latter for the Tawan bar guys. Before you take a guy have a discussion being very specific about what you expect from him and be sure he commits to it. Hero massage is heaven for me. Here you must pay 600 baht for the massage room and give the boy 1000 baht for his service. Once again, ask what he will do or wont do. The mamasan there will be very happy to help you with this.

Pattaya is another story that others are much more qualified to answer for you. My opinion is that the boys there tend to be more "nelly" than I prefer.

Guest HeyGay

Heygay gave you excellent advice. Just understand that it is unlikely that you will pick up guys free here in Thailand. Most, and certainly the type you describe, want at lease 1000 baht ($30) to 2000 baht. The latter for the Tawan bar guys. Before you take a guy have a discussion being very specific about what you expect from him and be sure he commits to it. Hero massage is heaven for me. Here you must pay 600 baht for the massage room and give the boy 1000 baht for his service. Once again, ask what he will do or wont do. The mamasan there will be very happy to help you with this.

Pattaya is another story that others are much more qualified to answer for you. My opinion is that the boys there tend to be more "nelly" than I prefer.

For some reason this was put on another thread?

Yes of course you can get boy free I do all the time DJ Station, gay Romeo, Silom Center wash rooms, Babylon free to enter between 12 midday and 3 pm, many of the Thai gay student bars, here-

http://www.dreadedne...ry/byarea/1/18/.

Bang kapi Mall washes rooms. Many more if you look on cruisingforsex dot com BIG C Chitlom wash rooms. I could go on.

Once again don

I agree with most of what HeyGay/LMTU said.

However Jupiter 2002 (not 2003) has it's boys on stage in shirts (shirtless during the show, but without numbers as far as I remember). Not what I am looking for in a gogo bar.

And the Royal Palace / Saran Rom are is not suitable for first time visitors. From my few visits there (and what I read on the net), boys speak very little English, so it's advisable to speak Thai. And even worse, the number of boys can vary significantly, every time I was there it was hardly worth the time to get there and back.

Guest HeyGay

How strange you don't find any one there, you must be walking or something, I go regularly and also take many friends who are amazed at the high standard of guyz available, last time I was there 2 weeks ago, we had 2 stunning ARMY BOYS in full uniform, I must admit there is not to many femme types available, but I have never had any problems, but if you don't have transport, you would need to get a taxi driver to drive you around, as they are spread out in a wide area, if your walking yes I can see how you cannot find much going on.

I agree with Heygay on this one. I was at the Royal Palace several times on my last trip and I loved it. However, I always walk around with another Thai boy to interpret for me. I have driven the area many times but I find the way easy and fun. You run into great guys there but you do need to speak Thai or have someone that can. Most of the ones I have met there over the years don't speak great English but I have met many university students who do speak English on my little jaunts to the area.

Update - Ive been to Thailand and back - FUCKING AMAZING!!!! I hit Hero twice and fuck two 0f the hottest pieces of ass in the place. I went to Babylon and fucked two guys there and to top it off is this: I went to DJ sataion Saturday night and met GUY and he took be back to his place and I fucked him for 4 hours (I didnt pay him). He gave me his number and I lost it then when I got back to the USA I saw his pic online for SENSO massage (a place I didnt hit) Overall As you can see I fucked about 7 men while I was there I love and I am afraid of Thailand now lol!! Thanks you guys for all your help I wanna go back to Thailland ASAP.

Re Saran Rom / Royal Palace

So probably I was unlucky when I was in the area. I shall go again if time permits on my next holiday. Now I know enough Thai to arrange deals without having a friend for translation (anyway, most of my friends are fuckbuddies as well, and those who are not fuckbuddies are not into the prostitution scene, so it would be awkward to asks any of my Thai friends to help me translating). I remember boys between the Royal Palace and Saran Rom park and between Royal Palace and the river. That's a few minutes walk, easily done by foot. Or is the area even more wide spread so you really have to go by taxi (for cruising around)?

Guest chris121187

My partner and I will be in Bangkok this coming November for the first time and we are planning to do some dirty couple stuff. lol My question is, is there a place where we can both have a massage and more with 2 masseurs. Also, we're planning to attend the Nov26 event in Babylon, the foam party. How can I score tickets. I mean is there a pre-registration or we could just go there. We're supposed to go to Pattaya that day and we're just moving our scheds because of that party so it's very upsetting if we won't be able to go in. Thanks!

Re Saran Rom / Royal Palace

Or is the area even more wide spread so you really have to go by taxi (for cruising around)?

No-nein. Thats exactly it. Untill 21.00-when park closes, the fitness space can be worthwhile. It really varies per day and the later in the eve the better. It is easy as it is like a walk around the block. And if you find nothing-there is still the market a little furhter on-with lots of Poh. Any single male farang walking there will assumed to be on the prowl. There are always taxi/tukx2 waiting to take you else-or there are 2 or 3 acceptable short-time hotels nearby- which i would rec for a first time. They will generally not do overnighters.

Area currently partly flooded though-overspill from river nearby.

is there a place where we can both have a massage and more with 2 masseurs. Also, we're planning to attend the Nov26 event in Babylon, the foam party. How can I score tickets

Once again, Hero is the place for you. You can get as many masseirs as you wish for both of you. Just be sure to request a VIP room because it has a king size bed.

I don't think you will have problems getting into the foam party at Babylon but I'm not the expert on that place since I've only been a couple of times. It's just not my cup of tea.

Guest asianmusclefan

hey guys

anybody go to the 25th anniversary muscle comp at Tawan?

who won?

tawanasia dot com hasn't uploaded the results yet - but Ten is looking massive in the pics in the members area

anybody know what happened?

Guest fountainhall

anybody know what happened?

Quite a number of members gave you very useful advice for your trip to Thailand. Perhaps you can let us know where you went an how did you get on? That may in turn be useful for others making a trip.

Sorry, I don't go to Tawan but i am sure others will respond to your question,