Guest raju1962

Top 5 Gay Massage Places - Bangkok

Guest raju1962

Planning to visit Bangkok in June. Would like my friends on Gay Thailand to suggest What they think are the top 5 gay massage places in Thailand. Criteria should include:

1. Quality of massage

2. Cleaniless of the place

3. Quality of Masseurs - Don't like the fem types.

4. Quality of Sex

Thanks

Number 1: Hero

So, I guess you can see I am biased. I like a large selection and have yet found one like Hero.

I use to love B and N and have been happy with them the past few times I was there but only one or two guys I like from there.

I have found good boys at Banana and Albury as well and some at Bonny Massage.

In the end, it will be really about what kind of guys you like and if you find one you like, you will be happy with the place. I had one guy, Mr. K. from B and N and I love him and was happy with the place until he left. I have yet to find him again. :(

You should try all the venues! Take a day and visit them all and if you don't find someone you like, go to next place. It is not hard to do. I have been to 4 or 5 in one day before.

Guest whatanick69

Hero is by far the best...... if you like your meat hunky, masculine, semi hairy (sometimes) and definitely eye candy then Hero is the place!!! Try it you won't be disappointed. Another good place is Senso but I experienced attitude to some degree, maybe because it was late and they were ready to close. I have not tried Albury but will do so on my next trip. Have fun.

IMHO it is simply impossible (or you are just faking and deceiving yourself) by that listing-criteria. Does it really matter if you hit a very good/nice guy, that in next room a twinky may be playing? No place can ever garantee a good massage from all boys at all times. But some do try harder as others.

BKK has at least 60-66% of all those places in Thailand and most certainly the best ones.

Find complete listings on mangosociety.com (scroll down to forum-then find the english listings), gayscout, better informed but restricted to touristy areas on the various nickygay (pattaya/Bkk/etc.)-google will find them

The closest do an answer was an article by shamelessmack (gone offline a while ago) about HIS top picks for massage.

My current favorite is Semra Massage in Silom Soi 1 (near Sala Daeng BTS, blind alley, on the side towards Sathorn), which is technically a mixed massage shop. Considerably cheaper than other massages in this area and cuter boys (according to my taste, based on two visits).

I only walk down Silom or Surawong and there are so many. Also no problem for me to use expensive places like in the 9th floor in Dusit Thani or the spa in Tawana. Only have one i use always for facemassage >> its on the right side when you leave Tarntawan. I go there every day when i stay in Bangkok.

Guest Thor69

Massages can be good or just so-so in almost any venue. I've found that if you find someone that exceeds your expectations it is a good idea to do repeats with that person.

For those on holiday it more adventuresome to try many masseurs and go for variety! :D