firecat69

Friday night in BoysTown

We just hit 2 Bars. FunnyBoys at 845pm had a full complement of boys although I am sure there were more to come. IMHO the best looking boys were still to come.

We were not necessarily looking to buy so after 20 minutes we crossed the Soi to ToyBoys.

28 boys when we walked in and it kept growing during the next 45 minutes to I would estimate at least 40 boys. Definitely something for every one and if you are a face person like me the choice would be very difficult. Not many tattoos and the average age probably around 22 with a few boys of the younger but I would guess legal age.

Customers kept coming in so I would say the word is getting out that ToyBoys is surely a place to stop.

No smoking and music at a very acceptable level.

Don't miss this one. It may have disappointed you in the past but it will surely not now!

Totally agree with Firecat. I have been very happy with the high quality of boys at Toy Boys. They have a great group of good looking guys and the place keeps a nice flow of customers. It is very well run and reasonably priced. I think we paid 150 baht for the drinks and that is the same prices as the bars in Sunee and there were a ton more boys at this place than I have seen in any bar in Sunee in a while. But, Toy Boys also has some of the cutest guys that I have seen of any bar in Pattaya. Naturally, it is all about your tastes and Firecat and I have different tastes and yet the one thing we have agreed on each time we have went to Toy Boys in Pattaya is that the boys are hot and sexy.

Yes I agree TOYBOYS has it all if you want the non professional boys who have not been around for ages. Most of the other Bar have around BOYZTOWN are a predominance free of fem acting Bars, as the others have in majority. TOYBOYS had been listening to me, "fem boys do not fill the till, but man boys will." TOYBOYS VOTED BEST BAR IN BOYZTOWN!

Yes I agree TOYBOYS has it all if you want the non professional boys who have not been around for ages. Most of the other Bar have around BOYZTOWN are a predominance free of fem acting Bars, as the others have in majority. TOYBOYS had been listening to me, "fem boys do not fill the till, but man boys will." TOYBOYS VOTED BEST BAR IN BOYZTOWN!

I think we went on different nights. Toyboys was not all alpha males. It had mostly gay boys with some more fem and some alphas mixed. But, the overall makeup of the boys on the 4 nights I have been there in the last 2 weeks has been great. Sexy guys. Beautiful faces.

I don't think man boys fill the till at Funny Boys either and yet every time I am in there it is filled with customers.

The thing I think these bars have is that they do not cater to you and me or to someone that wants only fem boys. They cater to EVERYONE. The nights I have been in there, there was a bit of everything for anyone who has eyes to see and likes guys. :) And, it is that mix that I think makes success.

So much for allowing the benefit of doubt regarding the ramblings of a poster wiith an agenda who is now clearly taking everybody as fools. This is the very kind of misleading info forums can well do without. I have known the previous owner and the now current owner of Toyboys over a doazen years, as too with the current mamasan, and I can guarantee he is not interested in having a bar full of man-boys. He has not and would never listen to Heygay regarding boy types in his bar. He does and always has had a preference for a mixed xxx leaning to the side of gay/femme boys, that has been the style of this bar for over a decade.

So to anyone out there using this forum for good, genuine info PLEASE ignore the last poster's nonsense about Toyboys now purveying mostly man-boys, that is NOT the case, they have a great slection of ALL boy types, with many/plenty of cute attractive femme/bottom boys. I would hate to think potential customers relying on forums to suss a possible bar to visit would believe the utter rubbish spouted by mr Heygay and by pass this bar in the belief it has only man-boys, nothing could be FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

Why don't you just gve up with the false, misleading, boring drivel about man-boys and do justice to an excellent bar trying to offer a real mix of boy types and not just one to appeal to the largest cross section of potential customers.

If bars in Pattaya relied only on man-boy types as A-Bomb does for business, 75% of them would be out of business by now. For a decade most Pattaya bars have relied on a staff with a large percentage of femme boys without which as I say many would be closed. It is what Pattaya is known for compared to the like of Bkk and Chiang Mai.

"So to anyone out there using this forum for good, genuine info PLEASE ignore the last poster's nonsense about Toyboys now purveying mostly man-boys, "

Sorry it should read Heygays post, i was compiling my post at the same time as 'Michael' who posted just before me, whose post i agree with entirely.

If bars in Pattaya relied only on man-boy types as A-Bomb does for business, 75% of them would be out of business by now. For a decade most Pattaya bars have relied on a staff with a large percentage of femme boys without which as I say many would be closed. It is what Pattaya is known for compared to the like of Bkk and Chiang Mai.

I agree with this statement. However, I do enjoy A-Bomb as well and was just discussing it with a friend who also likes Alpha boys. We plan to check it out this week. But, I also agree that all bars do not need to be like A-Bomb and if that were the case, there would be little reason for most to visit Pattaya.

Having a good mix of everything is what leads to success IMHO.

Also any reader who reads this thread would immediately see that HeyGay has not got it right. There are plenty of posts here that make it clear about the mix of boys.

No sense getting upset at his post or worrying that someone might be misled. The thread makes it very clear to anyone who reads it what they will find in Toy Boys.

No different then when you read Hotel Reviews on Trip Advisor. If there are 99 positive reviews and 1 negative, most people will discount the negative review and believe the positive ones. But the negative review still gets posted.

TOYBOYS had been listening to me, "fem boys do not fill the till, but man boys will." TOYBOYS VOTED BEST BAR IN BOYZTOWN!

I like your attitude, always positive despite all the feedback.

I just checked my notes: I was in Toy Boys on 20.09. and offed a boy (150 Baht my drink, 160 his drink, 400 off-fee, 1500 tip long time). I was satisfied (the problem was he was a heavy smoker, so I will not take him again). Apart from that, I cannot contribute to the discussion as my memory of the evening in Toy Boys is weak.