TotallyOz

Alabama Crimson Tide Rolls Foward vs Notre Dame: Where in Thailand will I find this game live?

I love college football. I also love the Alabama Crimson Tide. I want so badly to watch this game live for the National Championship. I don't think my TV with True will have it. If not, if anyone hears of where I can go in Pattaya or Bangkok for a party to watch this event, PLEASE let me know!

o Irish!!!

I love college football. I also love the Alabama Crimson Tide. I want so badly to watch this game live for the National Championship. I don't think my TV with True will have it. If not, if anyone hears of where I can go in Pattaya or Bangkok for a party to watch this event, PLEASE let me know!

Bama fan? Curses on you from an Irish grad :D I'll be sitting at home watching the game on my big screen thinking about how it's unavailable in Thailand 555. Seriously. I tried to stream yesterday's game on my computer and found it was blocked in Thailand. I did finally find a radio stream just before the start of the 4th quarter. Go Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a green-and-white Big 10 fan (okay, okay, the team was lousy this year), I often am disappointed in the U of M/Ohio State game because both teams can't lose. And so it is with my feelings for Bama (actually, it's the coach I dislike) and Notre Dame.

I do recall a 1966 or 1967 saying which I think went like this: "Hail Mary, full of grace, Notre Dame's in second place!" And, during the infamous 1966 tie, I sat in the stadium in total disbelief that ND chose to sit on the ball rather than attempt to win the game at the end (those pussies!).

But, I do have to say that the Notre Dame stadium is impressive, especially the huge mural of "touchdown Jesus" which is on the library building nearby and seems to be signalling another ND score. I always wanted to take a spraypaint can to that wall.....

But, I do have to say that the Notre Dame stadium is impressive, especially the huge mural of "touchdown Jesus" which is on the library building nearby and seems to be signalling another ND score. I always wanted to take a spraypaint can to that wall.....

Ah, Bob... don't forget about the Moses statue near the Hesburgh Library. For the last 25 years he's been forced to accept the name, "First Down Moses," but as of today, he can rightfully claim his real moniker, "We're #1."

post-367-0-96732700-1354518206_thumb.jpg