TotallyOz

Eros Bar in Soi Sunee Plaza

Last night a friend and I had a chance to go to Eros Bar in Sunee Plaza. I was pleasantly surprised at just how many boys were on stage dancing.

Most of the boys were fem boys but there were a few more masculine type guy. The place was also pretty packed with customers.

There is not stage per say. They have little stands that are spread around the place that the boys rotate around. It was nice to see a flurry of so many guys.

The drink prices were very reasonable. I think a Diet Coke was 115 baht and a Heineken was 125 baht.

I saw no one that looked underage in the bar and we were there for about 30-40 minutes.

All in all, I thought this was a very nice place to sit and drink and relax with no pushy mamasan and low music at decent prices.

Many of the guys will dop them literally, if they think you are the slightest bit interested.

The wrestling slips seem to be part of the range of costumes that rotates over several nights. Some of the new range are very seductive and even beat those of Krazy Dragon in my opinion.

Most of the guys will give full access for a modest tip, which can lead to more if you have them sit with you for a drink.

Tomorrow's (28th) Tarzan themed party will have them in loin cloths.