firecat69

Sunee Tonight

Even though I am usually disappointed I set out to check out Sunee tonight. Stopped at Oud's Beer Bar for an hour of conversation at 915pm.  Many of the Beer Bars had a fair amount of customers. Even Corner bar had 6 customers which is the most that have been in there for over a year.

Stopped at Krazy Dragon first.  They had 8 boys and maybe 6 customers at 1030pm.

Playing some sort of disgusting techno music which would have driven me out even if they had some Hot Boys which they did not.  Format is not quite as in your face weenie wagging but is still happens more discreetly.

Boys IMHO were average looking and the place is so empty with only 8 boys and 6 customers. Maybe they get more customers later but I doubt they get more boys.

Now on to Mic My. 8 Boys and 8 customers. The young variety but most probably legal( be sure to check)  Mostly on the Fem side and not even moving their feet.  Bored look and average at best except for one really good looking boy.  Unfortunately he was chewing gum and looking down at the floor. No interest in the customers.  I almost bought him a drink because he was a standout in this bar at least. But his lack of interest would probably be the same in the bedroom.  They were also playing some techno crap.  Quick Exit.

Now on to Nice Boys where things have changed. 20 Boys and 1/2 dozen customers. Very slow for 11pm.

This is my 3rd trip there this visit and once again 80 percent of the boys were in Jeans. Not just the Back Row but all over the stage.  Also no more jerking off which is fine with me. This is the most number of boys in there that I found attractive in years.

Not sure if the boys changed or the fact they were in jeans and not jerking off made them more attractive to me. Actually had music playing with vocals and not too loud, so way better then the previous 2 bars..

That was my night.  Think I'll stick with ToyBoys and Funny Boys and X Boys  but Nice Boys at least had potential tonight.

For some reason this stupid face is going where I keep typing eighty percent.

Toy Boys, Funny Boys and X Boys are the best gogo boy bars in Pattaya.   All three well managed, very comfortable,

excellent selection of attractive guys, no tobacco smoking, no loud music, no pushy mamasans.

Totally agree,Toy boys has become a very nice place to visit.Big changes there now..Funny Boys is still my favourite and X Boys is excellent.

Guest joseph44

For some reason this stupid face is going where I keep typing eighty percent.

80 percent

Uhm......indeed.......so if I tell you that I'm 80 years old it shows like this........

Guest fountainhall

You did everything correctly! There's a problem with the programme. When you type eighty using numbers, for some reason  that icon 80 shows on the screen.

Guest Jovianmoon
You did everything correctly! There's a problem with the programme. When you type eighty using numbers, for some reason  that icon 80 shows on the screen.

So... maybe we could just... type it in words, not numbers?  80