Guest PRK

Wild West Boys Pattayaland Soi 2

Guest trampette

Wild Boys but STRAIGHT owners. It is bad enough having screeming Queenie Mamasans, now we have a Thai Woman and her farang Boyfriend moving in on the Gay Scene.

I wonder how much she will donate from the over priced bar drinks to any local charityy apart from her own.

Wild Boys but STRAIGHT owners. It is bad enough having screeming Queenie Mamasans, now we have a Thai Woman and her farang Boyfriend moving in on the Gay Scene.

I wonder how much she will donate from the over priced bar drinks to any local charityy apart from her own.

It always fascinates me when someone joins up as a new user for the sole purpose of trying to trash either a person or a venue, probably because of some sort of personal animosity.

It just so happens, my friend, that I was in Wild West Boys only last night, with three friends. There were no "screeming Queenie Mamasans." As a matter of fact they were quite polite and cordial, without any pushiness and certainly nothing that would even hint at screaming.

I don't know who owns the bar, but I can tell you their prices are the same as every other bar in Pattayaland. When we left Wild West Boys we went to another bar where I ordered precisely the same drink. In that bar I was charged 60 baht more for exactly the same drink that I had at Wild West Boys.

Whether the owners are straight or not, what difference does that make? Does the sexual preference of bar owners determine whether the bar is a good one or not?

Very sorry, but if you want to try to trash a gay venue, you're on the wrong board.

And how do you know I'm a newbie.???

Because it says so under your name in the box on the left, unless of course you are a liar who posts under a different name and then re-registered just to post this nonsense under a different guise. It also says the above is your second post. And no sir, it is not stating a fact. It is stating your opinion, and it appears you have an ulterior motive for doing so. If it was a fact, then I would have experienced the same thing. So would have my friends. We didn't.