vinapu

Aqua Spa closed forever

According to the post in CFS forum today Dec 28-2013 , Aqua Spa is closed forever. May be somebody in BKK now can confirm ?

I'm not that surprised as it was pretty deserted when visited them in November but I have lots of good memories from earlier  years. 

So Sad.  First massage place I ever visited in Bangkok.

Mine was HIS, in the same building where Arena is now. Closed few years ago 

As tribute to this day  I usually start my BKK explorations from visit to Arena

Aqua certainly had it's glory days with restaurant open and two mamasans handling weekend traffic.

They were on death bed for  a while as their website was not  not updated for years, gym and sauna closed few years ago too.

In November they had only 6 boys available on Saturday night and it was this feeling of faded glory as I mentioned in my report. 

Sad day for me too as my first multiple off Pom was from there. 

Aqua (its full name-also on the walls was Aqua-Pan) was owned by a Danish man (you used to get a danish chocolate when paying at the end) also ran a sauna for many years-this has closed a few years ago. There were many signs in danish inside.

It seemed to be a kind of side-affair to a furniture place beside.

It had about a full collection-several cub.mtrs, of about any Thai gay mag that was prinetd since 1980 or so-I guess most were as proofs of them advertising. Shopuld be very valueable to some kind of Thai gay history-movement.

I guess the land in that area is really very pricey even for BKks standards.

ALBURY is also reported as closed since about 1/11. Got few visitors since it moved away from the old palce in the fork of Sukh.11 to the new place to far out in soi 24.

Same woner also runs JEY in Sukh. 41, near end of (short )soi.