Guest snoopypiglet

International students

Guest snoopypiglet

Hay guys

I'm 20 years old from Indonesia, Arrived in bangkok last week, still have few friends and not easy to explore bangkok

Any International students here ? whos up for drinks and friends :)

I live in ramkhamhaeng, nasa vegas apartment, 

Selamat datang di negeri TH-untuk studen antarabangsa. Saya perangkot sudah.

But the RKH area is THE prime major BKK-studentsy area-there are well over 100.000- and there is more as 1 uni.

If you want specific gay places: there are plenty along RKH-but at the other side of that dreaded traffic jammed road (but if youre dari Jakarta/JaBoTaBek traffic may even seem calm), near the Sri Nakarin-is called LamSalee. take any bus along Ram-rd, like 60,71,92. Only open from 21.00-busy not untill midnite.

If you stay longer time-there are plenty of cheap student rooms along the road-just go into a soi and walk/ask/see. rents from 1500/bulan+ listrik.

In the evening, after dusk, there is a giant pasar malam along that road-between uni and the busstation, buy your food and sit down on the fields and chat.

As you pos on this gay forum: there are also 3 gay sauna's in side-sois, in soi 46 a brand new ZUGA, Farose 2 and some more in other-find adress in gayscout or asiaout.com.

Banyak sukses yah. And holidays start already this weekend.

z909 is a bit over-optimistic. My best teman also studies at Ram since 2 yrs and barely speaks a word yet of angkrit. Nor do many of others Ive met.