Guest mack2578

Hottest Guys in Brief & Speedos

I am moving this to the top forum as the GayRomeo forum is only for posts about guys from the hook up and dating sites.

whereas this forum is the appropriate place for new members to spam multiple advertisements for a social networking site?

bkkguy

Thanks, Scooby.  [The thanks being given for the removal of a link to a virulent anti-gay website - especially given that the person who linked it did so in his usual style of simply being a smart ass trying to piss people off.] 

Thanks, Scooby.  [The thanks being given for the removal of a link to a virulent anti-gay website - especially given that the person who linked it did so in his usual style of simply being a smart ass trying to piss people off.] 

forgive me - given the other posts on this and other threads it appeared that the community opinion here was so shallow that provided the post included naked flesh to drool over regardless of the web site promoting it or why it was posted then it was OK

bkkguy

Mack,

You seem to be posting all from one site and linking back to that site. That is called advertising.  If you wish to advertise, please contact us.  If you wish to post photos that are good photos that don't link back to your site, please do so. But any further photos with links to your site will be removed completely. 

whereas this forum is the appropriate place for new members to spam multiple advertisements for a social networking site?

bkkguy

After watching this thread progress, I agree with you and would have deleted it totally but there were some other good posts in this thread I didn't want to remove.