Guest WaterNest

Hi Admin Please List our establishment WaterNest Spa in Gay Bangkok listing

Guest WaterNest

Hi Admin Please List our new male massage establishment WaterNest Spa in Gay Bangkok listing.

" May we invite you to explore a plethora of services including signature massages & revitalizing body scrubs dedicated to awaken your senses & lift your spirits higher. Choose from any of 13 private rooms found in our 6-level building. "

Visit us at :

WaterNest

20/11 Sukhumvit 39 Klongton nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Call us to Book
O: +66 88507 7074
M: +66 02259 4374

Our website is www.waternest-thai.com and facebook account is www.facebook.com/waternestspa

post-14676-0-03673600-1399821014_thumb.jpg

post-14676-0-44167500-1399821096_thumb.jpg

post-14676-0-82778100-1399821180_thumb.jpg

Visited them in Dec 2014  and can attest that place looks classy,  exactly as on pictures above

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9633-club-61-and-waternest-massage-places-in-sukhumvit/

treatments definitely different from other massage places so I wish them luck and hope to return next time, what I like you can pick up treatments in segments ie. just massage or just Jacuzzi or whatever they offer 

Guest Markblue

Hi Vinapu! Excellent reporting a usual, I'm curious about waternest- if we go ahead with the jacuzzi - does that include the boy in the jacuzzi as well? What are the flow of events if you have any ?!

Jacuzzi treatment  includes attendant boy. Nothing will stop you from inserting boy to the tube with you. This would be environmentally friendly action since less water will be used

As for flow of events there are 2 scenarios: either you direct what happens or you leave to the boy to steer course of action.

Second option is my favorite in all massage places. Mind you I'm not lying there like piece of wood and at times my wandering hands are even gently slapped  but generally I leave it to the boy to take an initiative and see where it leads us.  This is when I'm on their turf.

When I off boy , in my room I like to be in charge but no, I don't slap gently his wandering hands.

Guest Markblue

Thanks Vinapu and Biguyby! I'm really intrigued and would love to give it a try! It's just that it takes quite a lot of effort to get me off as I'm not a fan of bottoming or topping with the massage boys in fear of stds etc so I always wonder If they will entertain alternative ideas such as dildo play or underwear sniff/trade as that's the ultimate for me even if they were to charge extra. I've only ever been to senso and urban male before and although the massage was great I always wish I had the courage to ask or tell them what I like but maybe I'm just too worried they would reject my turn ons. Any input from your side would be extremely valuable and appreciated!

First , you worry too much, boys heard and saw it all and much more so worst what may happened they may tell you no and it will be polite. They may not take a dildo but would not object to playing with you with, at least not tops I imagine.

I understand your lack of courage for fear of rejection, my advice will be, found boy you like , have a massage with him, if you like an experience tell him you will return tomorrow or even later that day. On second time you will be braver and boy knowing you better more accommodating  too , particularly if you tipped him fair on the first encounter /. fair , not excessively since he will expect even bigger tip with some kink /.

With underwear sniff  /trade your biggest problem is their extremely cleanliness and I can't recall their odorous undies. You can try boys from Bonny or Bangkok Massage at end of day as they are sitting outside in the heat so may get some saturation where you want.

Or off boy long time , turn A/c down a bit, present him with new undies and make him sleep in them clinging tightly to you.Try to get him off but don't go all the way, repeat at 3a.m  and 6 . In the morning you may get some  flavor and boy can keep his original clean garments and a tip.

Thanks Vinapu- I'm working on building up some more courage/ you're responses always boost up my confidence! Cheers

that's advantage of dealing with Thai boys and Thais in general, they are extremely polite as long as  we don't rile them off, worse you may hear is some excused 'no'