vinapu

Final Notes for December 2014 trip

"Please be informed that there is a joiner's fee of 500 Baht per adult and 250 Baht per child".

Despite the excellent location, this put me off trying Nantra. 

What happens when you actually bring guests back?

Were the "safety deposit boxes" in the room or lobby?

No problems with guests at Nantra, actually none of 3 boys I brought when there had to leave their ID with reception.

As xiluzer says above , they don't care.

As for safety deposit box there was one in the room but did not close. likely they could fix it easily / I had the same at Take A Nap, fixed in no time /  but I did not bother as at end of trip I run out of money and used box to keep my laundry only

Definitely Dream Boys Pattaya.

I cannot remember my last visit to Dream Boys Bangkok and would struggle to name many of the bars on the first part of that soi. Short stays and high drink prices mean I tend to go straight to the bars that were good in the past.

I like to check them all if possible as one never knows if new talent arrived or not.

Best example from my last trip is Screwboys, barely visited in the past, this year I was dragged there by ChristianPFC and found my gem - 6 offs, 5 of them long time, exactly half of all offs from bars during whole trip

Checking all the bars in Bangkok makes sense for anyone spending enough time in the city to check every bar for new talent AND meet that talent.  

My stays in Bangkok are much shorter. Often 2 or 3 days, before I move on.  So I'll generally visit Classic Boys and explore a few other bars, but certainly not all of them.