Everything posted by vinapu
-
Bar Boys Question
some bar may impose drink quota boys are supposed to meet in either week or month. It was a short lived case in Tawan around 2016-2017 according to a boy who left for that reason
-
Bar Boys Question
usually as soon as boy will sit with you , waiter or mamasan approaches you with drink question, ready to take order , leaving you with little more options than order one. Of course if you choose to do dry interview first y can do it but be ready to be pestered with oy drink question every 44 seconds or so. Sometimes if boy in question is known to me I make him sitting with me without drink for a while , in such case i make sure his tip is much higher than usual. Speaking human it means instead of spending 400-500 on boys drink I rather give that money to him as a tip. If I subsequently off invited boy , no tip for sitting with me as his reward will be paid in the room. If I'm sure I off the boy called I don't buy him a drink but ask him to dress and off we go-that usually happens with known quality.
-
Last week of the year busy or like low season?
those must own extensive stamp collections one presumes
-
What will the Destination Thailand Visa look like in 2025?
make sure they are not con artists
-
Last week of the year busy or like low season?
so 28 boys will suffice , 2 meetings a day, you need 14 and another 14 just to provide you with options to choose ,
- What's the biggest Thai cock ?
-
Bar Boys Question
would be nice if you report here your findings about the bar and boys
-
"Straight" masseurs and go-go boys
I doubt, just expanding his business offerings. Definitely not an " L" in LGBT
-
What's the biggest Thai cock ?
but those are metric inches
-
Last week of the year busy or like low season?
since I was called to answer here's my opinion : come when you have time and money and don't worry about seasonality. You don't need 200 or 100 masseurs to keep you happy, 20-30 will do and even that much/ little is enough to confuse you. In my 35 trips to Thailand I covered all months with exception of March and April. While there are seasonal variations in number of boys or crowds in the bars as well as hotel's prices and availability and vagaries of weather (Dec and Jan being best months in this respect ), for my personal use I consider whole issue of seasonality waaaay overhyped.
-
What's the biggest Thai cock ?
still guy may be quite worth of trying
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
I exchanged Line with KMan guy at his suggestion that he may be available for LT if I so desire. That option did not materialize by fault ( not enough time) was on my side , not boy's. Over years I offed LT quite a few masseurs from different shops (Jey, Arena, Maha in soi 6 and few others no longer in business) so it definitely can be done
-
Woman arrested for selling male student videos
police should upload those video clips here for consultation by people in the know
-
Thailand seeks 6-country tourist visa
governments are mulling the issue for a while and hope it will bring some fruits soon, even if some of them opt out initially. expect some resistance from remote border posts as it may cut into tea money requested for speeding out the stamping - Poipet /Aranyaprathet was known for that for years
-
Is it ok to identify as a female?
exactly it's what happened to me on Thursday in the supermarket. No further drama as ladies room was empty at the moment ( 2 cubicles only in each)
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Zeus
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
and things like that are reasons I always advocate and even better , practice 'go and see " approach. On one of last days of my Aug trip I passed by Prestige massage by Chong Nonsi station and by chance spotted one of their masseurs presumably going to work. While face betrayed it's guy I knew from their ads he was both much taller (bonus) and much more slim ( minus) than guy from their ads.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
One can only hope it's not just a bait. Just minutes ago I was perusing Line feed of one of most popular massage shops in BKK ( not in Saphan Kwai) and I noticed size 56 labelled to a guy well known to me who has many advantages and assets but S56 in not one of them
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
yes you can like Obama used to say
-
Tawan/The One report
my observations are similar, part I did not like the most was mamasan inserting himself uninvited into discussion about off and tip which ultimately ended as very unsatisfactory and poor value for the money for me . I agree that goys there are still friendly but bar after re-opening seems to lose direction of what it wants to be. Constant asking for tips after each number in the show will make it once-per-trip bar for me if they don't mitigate their ways.
-
What's the biggest Thai cock ?
perhapss those are shorter centimeters ?
-
Suggest another place for a few days
for some people mirror will do
-
The best SIM card
no, it was in concourse before immigration
-
The best SIM card
last trip ( last month )I was able to buy True card before I even reached an immigration. It was important for me as I was supposed to meet friend in the airport who landed shortly before me.
-
They don't seem as "hungry"
not sure if your assumption is accurate but it actually makes sense a lot. Graduates and retail workers can stay in their line of work for long time while masseurs and go-go have much shorter shelf life in their chosen occupation. Ever shorter are their prime earning years