Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I wouldn't say' best to be avoided " as it's not true. Better statement would be 'trim your expectancies before you go". Fun is still to be had there, it's just bit harder to come by at this time.
  2. baht already rose hearing the news on expectancy of increase in economic activity
  3. perhaps just keeping up appearances ?
  4. bravo, one never knows !
  5. vinapu replied to Paul1981's topic in Gay Thailand
    while I miss old BBB as much as everybody else if not more I think it's wasting time and energy hoping it to return to previous form. Past is not coming back so better focus on where to park our boy hopes in future. Obviously BBB found it's niche as it's well attended if not outright packed every night and I wish them luck while I got the message bar has no longer anything to offer for me.
  6. vinapu replied to Paul1981's topic in Gay Thailand
    any luck with him ?
  7. vinapu replied to Paul1981's topic in Gay Thailand
    sadly it seems that conversion from boy bar to boy bar for ladies is almost completed at BBB.
  8. he, he , you sound very possessive
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    there's no time like first time. as for beaches you have two choices, Pattaya Beach in the city itself, literally steps from many hotels and from Boyztown and Jomtien/ Dongtan beach in Jomtien area, also walking distance from Jomtien Supertown Complex where boy bars and massages are. I second bkkmjf suggestion if you are serious beachgoer. Koh Larn is easily reached by ferry or speedboat and trip is short
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It happened to me twice at early morning hours but I declined and told driver to stop and got out. In few minutes I was sitting in meter turned on vehicle as in Bangkok one is never fast from free taxi. On another hand if they quote up to 500 I find it acceptable considering that meter is at least 280 plus 75 for tolls and going from the airport also 50 airport fee. Like you I only use taxi if public transport is not operating or during heavy rainfall
  11. That's a good news . Last time I was there with boy, pre-covid I found food excellent but bill for two came close to amount I just gave that boy for an excellent 3 hr session. Fortunately it was his idea to go there, otherwise I'd feel bad
  12. would you haggle in such situation? I doubt I would. Lets see what OP says
  13. it's why I generally avoid mamasans as intermediaries in discussion with boys. I also prefer to motion them myself to come and sit to annoyance of some mamasans sensing tip just missed them.
  14. you guys have fun. I wish I could join you month from now
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Welcome home ! it seems recently more and more people are reporting about Swampy drivers forgetting to turn on the meters Have fun in fun capital of the entire world
  16. not a best night indeed. My last visit two month ago was not lacking an attention lavished on me but it was annoying as it was about asking for tips , drinks or money to go to 7/11 and buy some snacks. None of the boys sitting with me even pretended to make some suggestive moves like in days of old, perhaps because they all knew me and decided it's not necessary ? Twinks are not exactly new there and they appeared after covid, first was masseur who was sitting barechested on motorbike outside , then few more appeared as nice attempt at diversification. One of then I offed earlier this year and it was total load of fun. Unfortunately he learned his lesson way too fast and last time he sternly informed me that he is short time only, 2 hrs max and asked for tip worth superhunks from Moonlight or Jupiter so I did not entertain that option , taking another twink who looked nice but was poorly trained in what customer satisfaction is and did not make any attempts i.e. was perfect sand bag. At least did not cut me on time. Another unwelcomed novelty is mamasan inserting himself uninvited to discussion about off and tips. In short my heart , like yours, is bleeding thinking about dangerous slope Tawan seem to be
  17. correct, last time I was in the cinema there to see latest Indiana Jones movie royal anthem was played but nobody bothered to stand up. Audiendce was mostly teenagers though
  18. but still gay and visitors friendly and good value for money
  19. vinapu replied to Paul1981's topic in Gay Thailand
    that's playground of rich and famous , not for us, humble serial whorers on the ground
  20. I'm not so sure. Out of few guys I feel pissed off by on my last trip ALL were new
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    that's my mantra and reasoning why I practically NEVER drink water, my annual water consumption must be well under 1 liter
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    only animals are drinking water

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.