Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. confirmed with my friend. He persuaded without any problem that he will pay massage fee to guy he ordered from Googuy to Suriwongse hotel
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I missed that boat already
  3. there's no logic in almost universal gun ownership. If it was , other countries would follow the same. It's just folklore, bloody remnants of lawless and long gone past. Hopefully eventually it will fade away the same like quadrigas gave way to Fiat 600 in Rome.
  4. not that rarely , both are one and the same person with probability of shooting at target close to 100%
  5. You forgot king of them all Hero, later MyHero, also sadly gone but building still stands
  6. I believe you can persuade them to have fees collected by the guy you will meet. Will ask my friend who booked somebody from there to Suriwongse Hotel. Problem is , I need to recall which friend of mine did it recently , lol
  7. do it. Jey Spa is in soi 43, about 10 minutes walk from Phrom Phong, they respond to Line requests almost immediately and boys are superb there. You can book or just walk in, there will be some available for sure. Not cheapest place and boys have their own minimum tip which will be clearly communicated to you when making booking. But quality of service and buys is superb IMHO. No trip to Bangkok goes for me without visiting at least once and recently I was greeted by mamasan ' welcome home".
  8. ...and to use that information to make vacations more interesting and exciting
  9. this is what I would do. Trying to file everything earlier to catch both deadlines is still more preferable options as corrections quite often are more scrutinized than original filing At least that is the case where I live . paying taxes is easy , filing tax declarations is complicated in many countries as politicians like to mess with rules every election cycle to come up with election sausage. In some federal countries people actually need to file two sets of declarations - federal and state / provincial. I was told in New York they even have city levied income tax but not sure it's correct. Trump would know better I guess
  10. I remember you warned me about that but when S and me went down for breakfast nobody asked anything.
  11. sorry to hear that, seems you were sitting by the wrong person on the plane. In this situation it's better you stay away from guest taking until you get better, hopefully soon. Remember , it's very unhealthy to be sick
  12. tell them Kukrit Pramoj or Prem Thinsulanonda and they should be satisfied
  13. and there something in the water that creates such unique love for guns there. One of my classmates , hippie type of 'make love not war " kind, after moving to USA, Buffalo NY of all places , three years later when I visited him turned out to be proud owner of two guns. Transformation shocked me more than actual sign of those pistols. And of course old NRA argument of people are shooting , not guns and that knife is also deadly weapon was presented.
  14. it would bee nice to the USA and the world if both Trump and Binden used opportunity , turned cowards now and announced that they decided not to take any risks in current atmosphere and are withdrawing their noble candidacies.
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    With 60 days stamps more people may find it worthwhile to go to Thailand looking for employment opportunities. Less hassle may be tempting. on unrelated note - I know quite a few well travelled people who are going only to countries where there's no requirement for visa, missing great destinations like Cambodia or India in process
  16. You telling us you arrived in Bangkok and you feel lethargic ? Is that possible at all? Very minute I land at Swampy I feel an adrenaline rush and believe me , my way to Thailand is very long one. Best way to recover is to get entertained the very first night, exactly like ggobkk reported recently about his arrival
  17. Glad to hear Americans love with guns continues. I happen to be in USA on that Saturday , watched a lot of their TV and all that hypocrisy of those who cried about no place of violence in democratic society was truly disgusting. Lunacy about misinterpreted Second Amendment continues and no doubt in future we will be entertained with those spectacles. Trump as president did not lift a finger nor even spoke about need to restrict access to the guns so got taste of his own medicine. I feel sorry for that innocent bystander shot on the spot. USA unique way of reducing overpopulation is still in full swing.
  18. my underscore that's nice clarification and explanation of how double taxation works in vast majority of tax agreements between countries. If one's pension or whatever income is taxed at source country at say, 15% and Thai tax rate is 20%, he will be asked to an additional 5% of tax to be paid in Thailand. If situation is in reverse i.e. source country taxes at 20% and Thai tax rate is 15% , than Thailand is entirely satisfied and one should check tax laws of source country if may receive refund of that %5 overpayment there. Tax treaties often stipulate tax rate of pension paid to a resident of "other contracting state"
  19. Before losing all hope I suggest take a heart and try first. I took guy there in January as stated in my trip report and nobody made any fuss , neither when we went to the room not when we came down in the morning for a breakfast. Siam Heritage rearranged entry area and now you go directly to card accessed elevator area bypassing reception after initial registration entirely. In the past that hotel had reputation of being joiner unfriendly but that may be thing of the past. I acted on earlier report from somebody on the forum (reader?) who reported no problem with joiner as well but was made to register him at breakfast. I and my guest were spared even that small indignity.
  20. Your guess is about right, it's a while since I offed model from there but from their mamasans I know they expect 5000 to 7000 K ,It seems that some Jupiter guys are trying to go in that direction as well, not without success. But as always a lot depends of our negotiating skills and time of night perhaps as well as closer to closing times boys may be more amendable to more reasonable fees
  21. I ask him tomorrow and let you know
  22. vinapu replied to ggobkk's topic in Gay Thailand
    welcome home after long absence ! You started in style. As for sun rising, for me it's always , regardless of time of the day when I emerge from immigration , luggage in hand and head to train station or taxi stand. Have fun, Tawan new name is The One
  23. don't forget about Paradise in the same soi ABomb is and freelancers, some quite attractive in the Boyztown soi
  24. with exception of models off fee at Moonlight (1000 for models but still 500 for floor guys ) for all I know all bars in Bangkok are more or less on the same pricing level, 500 admission , drink included , 500 off fee . Banana is cheaper but beefier guys there would be rarity . Tawan , Moonlight, Jupiter, Dreamboys , Hot Male , in this order are 5 bars where you see some meat on the some guys at least, other three are twink kingdom
  25. I 'd say that those ladies are so poor they can't afford decent clothes or that air conditioner must be broken

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.