Everything posted by vinapu
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
for me distinction of Tomahawk is that it was only bar in Thailand where I was brought in by tout on the street
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Tomahawk
-
Time to return
Strait (Straight ? ) Settlement's ones should be particularly interesting
-
Dick's Cafe Jomtien
hopefully as Dick's , not something else
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
relatively early closing (midnight )was their feature for last few years . I guess most of their guys have other duties at daytime
-
Aurora Massage Gay Bangkok
Yes, bordering on dishonesty when client is left to fend for himself
-
OVERLY TATOOED AND TERRIBLY DYED BLOND HAIR
another yuck
-
Dick's Cafe Jomtien
thank you for a lead, it's one of those mobile places ?
-
Dick's Cafe Jomtien
Rest assured, there's whole brigade here. If course we never start thread about where to find the best because surely we wouldn't agree but common denominator is , we love it. Beauty of that dish is that almost everywhere it tastes bit different, even if ingredients are more or less the same , proportion are not and it ranges from sweet to outright hellishly spicy.
-
Dick's Cafe Jomtien
if you are there most likely you will be first one to discover. In meantime go to Salt and Pepper behind the TukCom
-
Hotel breakfasts
some rooms in QuarterSalaDaeng, 21SalaDaeng and Furama Sathorn have full kitchen or kitchenette as well
-
OVERLY TATOOED AND TERRIBLY DYED BLOND HAIR
yuck
-
Trump Shot at Rally
very accurate. I happened to be in USA on that Saturday and after watching comments on TV hypocrisy was first which came to my mind.
-
HCMC hotel
You mean hotel's name or city ? For what I know central district of HCMC is still called Saigon
-
Time to return
name change enticed him ?
-
Time to return
curiosity satisfied, I was hoping he may be incarnation of one Jupiter boy who disappeared into thin air but no, CoCo is not that one. as for being nosy, sometimes I'm but not to satisfy my very low need for gossip but rather for out of thirst for good leads. Being notoriously bad reading pictures I rely more on word of mouth and what I see in flesh in 3 dimensions
- Time to return
-
Asia’s 50 best bars for 2024
and they have screwed up priorities
-
Hotel breakfasts
and that is one of those things we want to know but can't google it
-
Hotel breakfasts
I know people who fly over half the earth to embrace certain Thai boys so that breakfast trip doesn't seem extravagant
-
Time to return
Nothing wrong to lose will power and off guy we like even if this runs against our religious beliefs in butterflying. Not sure I miss Mama Lucy as much as you do but friends don't need to agree on everything. Sleeping alone on 3rd night seems to confirm my finding that day 3 is the worst jet lag wise. I start wondering who your star CoCo is but no, don't read me as being nosy. I'm bit worried about your comment that there were no real 'wows ' at Jupiter . I'm not big fan of that bar but looks wise their boys used to be consistently the best, at least for those tired eyes.
-
Bangkok bar shows?
it could be just bad luck, my friend who visited mid week about 2 weeks ago told me bar was pretty full. But fact the he went with you right away not waiting for show seems to confirm that times are tough.
-
60-days on arrival waiver
aren't you overestimating him? thank you for confirmation new rule work
-
Long weekend in Da nang
it looks it was good idea to give up on election bid early in the game
-
6 Dead at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
not executed , just killed. States ( those several who still do) don't execute beyond their territory's jurisdiction. Bin Laden was killed , not executed