Everything posted by vinapu
- Massage Insider on X
-
Massage Insider on X
no, Senso in Sala Daeng will though
-
Massage Insider on X
remember that one statistic sample is not a base to formulate hypothesis. It could be that guy assessed you as in need of serious massage and nothing else. I had similar case in that popular shop by Phaya Thai station ( name escaped me, Gentleman spa? ) when engaged guy about I knew from trusted source is adventurous and yet as you say it "adhered to most formal protocol ", only deviation was he was still looking for debaucherous level of service tip.
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
Day 4, part 1 He turned up to be early riser which suited me well as I like morning gymnastics and then we went for a hotel provided breakfast. I was surprised how busy it was at 7 am but no, I did not notice any traces of disapproving looks when we sat together. At 9 am I got call from bkkmfj who claimed to be alone so I went down to restaurant again to accompany him at his meal and trade latest gossips. We decided to try Jey Spa early afternoon so upon returning to the room I Lined Jey with our selection stressing that those are separate bookings in case they had other idea . I was waiting a bit for response in respect of bkkmfj selection due to boy not responding but mamas an suspected that he simply is still asleep. Our next hotel is Heavens Boutique. Seems to be new venue with excellent location , right at the entrance to Silom Plaza by the escalator. For Arena or Best massage lovers that is dream come true place. Rooms weren’t ready so we left our goods on reception and went to Jey Spa for our 2 pm appointments. While walking to soi 43 along Suhumvit I got Line message “ your guys arrived already” . This is what we call proper customer care. My choice while not exactly cheap at tip 2500 for 1.5 hr was worth every baht . Super built , not shy at all and well trained masseur. As a bonus very good English. And most important – as his colleague I hired in Boyztown 2 days ago, clearly catching what his client likes and what he doesn’t. He gave me homework I was busy with thinking about for next 3 days : sensing I may be interested in all night cuddling he proposed it but quoted very prohibitive price of 10000. No, I was not shocked seeing and feeling body I had with me but it was well above my self imposed limit so all I could say was I will think about it (yes, I tried to bargain it down with counteroffer but he declined it in most polite way but it was firm decline ). Next three day I was pondering my choices but at end of it I kept to my limit and while happy with that , to this day I’m not 100% sure skipping it was the best I could do for myself. Call me crazy if you want but I know what I know. Returning to hotel I was in Cloud 8.5. Rooms were ready, bkkmfj was complaining about bit of strange smell from his bathroom but my room was trouble free. Furniture was new and whole place looked as recently opened , only inconvenience being that rooms are windowless. Only piece of thick glass somewhere allows to notice daylight so it’s not claustrophobic like some rooms at Bally Silom are. Since that hotel is unheralded here so far , below are some pictures. to be continued tomorrow but rest assured those beds were utilized
-
The Thai underwear ‘law’
I recall at least one case of hosting such law breaker. Upon removing jeans it was clear that he doesn't have underwear. I'm so relieved he was not arrested and jailed as he was one of my best boys ever ( was because he is not on the scene anymore )
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
Day 3 There is old truth that more time we have , longer we do things. In those 32 minutes I managed to pack, pay T his tip, even take a shower and brush teeth, catch motorsai to bus station to arrive there 5 minutes before bus departure with bkkmfj puzzled what happened with me being absent. But I made it !!! In Bangkok we took usual train plus BTS route to our 1st hotel. Poor bkkmfj decided to follow my insane schedule and booked the same hotels I did for our Bangkok stay. This trip I wanted to check three hotels in the area, almost never mentioned in reports. Every trip I try , to boost my self esteem to book something with more stars and this time it was Pullman G, short walk from Silom/ Narathiwas intersection. This being high rise we both got rooms with the view, mine was 15h floor facing sinful part of Silom, he was lavished with river view from 30th floor. Hour or two after settling down I got visit from ChristianPFC, we always meet at least once during my visits in Thailand. At one point I realized that my last meal was yesterday and it is already darkening today so I called bkkmfj to come down and three of us marched to world acclaimed, Foodland Patpong for a dinner. My first chicken with cashew in Bangkok this trip. Many times it was mentioned that while dining there it’s frequent to meet somebody known. This time it was Christian’s friend who was passing by and dropped for a chat seeing him through the window. After while we parted ways and bkkmfj and me went for grand tour of the area since he is not that familiar with Silom’s gay charms. It was before Tawan reopened so I was curious if their boys will be camping on the corner and yes , at 8 pm two were there already. Talked briefly with one and he said they had hope bar will reopen any day now which as we know happened. Our grand tour was finalized at Dragon bar with drinks with tiny Lao who may be tiny but shy is not. Securing promise of marriage from him we left him in his bar and continued to Jupiter. It’s true to form as usually Jupiter is my first bar I visit in Bangkok and that first visit is most often also last there on that trip. Not much changed. Deafening music, handsome but unsmiling boys who are most time in the shadows bar their three walkabouts. I don’t understand their format but it’s not my business so I hope they know what they are doing. I was hoping to see at least one of their three boys but as it happened none of those was present. So in there days in Thailand I counted already 6 boys I wanted to see to no avail. Definitely before next trip I won’t be making any plans of whom to see and will leave all to a chance. I noticed a lot of new guys on the roster which is always good news. One most eye catching got 100 baht tip during walkabout and during next one he happened to stand on the scene right in front of me but did not even bother to look at me , fact which even bkkmfj noticed. This is how some customers guys are wasting money I thought about myself. But there was bright moment. In front of us was sitting youngish Chinese. At one point mamasan brought to him boy whose face was familiar. Tam !, guy I offed on my first night of the trip last July. He recognized me as well, smiled broadly and when they were leaving he whispered something to his customer who nod approvingly and came to me smiling to shake hands. This is what I call proper customer treatment ! So I left Jupiter empty handed but smiling. In the soi bkkmfj announced desire to go home but I decided to check what is inside of Banana club hoping certain Vu Thy will be there but no, 7th no show this trip. Few guys recognized me but unfortunately tragically underfed so not my type but there was one is the shadows who was trying to get eye contact, then smile, in short was expressing an interest I emptying at least one of my pocket so , ever willing to help, I motioned him over. Brief inspection was fruitful so I asked about long time which was approved immediately but that can’t be said about tip he quoted (5000 ) . Somehow I managed to bring it to a reasonable 3500 by simply quoting that and it took a while before it was approved . Soon of we went with no word of complaining about longish walk to my hotel.
-
Bangkok Trip Report June 2024
One of few reasons I'm not big fan of that bar. I would never ask mamasan what tip for boy should be due to religious reasons. I believe those things are better discussed with guy himself . Waiting impatiently for your next installments whenever you find the time to write one.
-
Thailand tourism takes a tumble
for some of us seems like one, myself included
-
Massage Insider on X
I'm quiet guy who like to be in the shadows, not spotlight
-
Change hotel?
I got it now, I thought you are talking about recent occurrence.
-
The ages of consent
I'm not surprised, once I was shown passport of 32 y.o. Cambodian whom I classified as no more than 24. On the merit : so I go by what I think and I'm comfortable with , not what possible receptionist may
-
Massage Insider on X
while I agree , can't note that some are perhaps too friendly and too approachable which creates another problem- how to walk by without being pestered.
-
Massage Insider on X
you must be my long lost twin brother , half my age though. I also prefer to see whom I'm hiring as I'm notoriously mis-reading pictures. More important I'm looking for that eye- blink and / or smile indicating skilful fake of interest in me. I'm joining your praises of Jey Spa though but even there quite of few boys looked for me different than on pics, not necessarily bad thin as it work both ways and their boys usually look better in flesh than on pics. Agree that Arena had best of both worlds with boys inside , ready to be chosen in flesh once one enters.
-
Looking for Gay Groups/Clubs in Pattaya
fun in Pattaya never stops it seems
-
Looking for Gay Groups/Clubs in Pattaya
wait until bkkmfj responds as he is very friendly and as recent settler in Pattaya may have some leads for you.
-
The ages of consent
I'm using this rule : if walking to hotel I'd be worried that reception may ask for ID I rather look for other companion
-
Thailand tourism takes a tumble
it just one of those rankings travelling public pay little attention to when choosing their next destination so I wouldn't worry too much being Thai.
-
Change hotel?
dying to learn who that lucky guy was, waiting for promised photo
- Change hotel?
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
I know, sorry man!
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
Day 2 Turned out not a bad meeting. He was not in rush in the morning which I like and was clearly happy with his tip and immediately asked about repeat tonight. I was politely noncommitted , if only because T suggested tonight he will be free to come. He left at 9.30 , declined hotel breakfast invitation so I had it alone. It started raining but I promised bkkmfj I will buy tickets to Swampy for noon tomorrow so off I went, it was just rain , not tropical deluge. There’s bank by bus stion so I went there to exchange 100 euro and asked to get it all , 4400 in red notes to which they happily obliged. I need something to stuff my multiple pockets I guess. When approaching hotel surprisingly T emerged from the alley on his way to the shop. I gave him 300 massage fee and asked him to come to my room in few minutes. We both were happy with such reunion. Of course I secured his presence for long time tonight. He promised to show up at end of his shift after closing the shop. Then jet lag reminded about it’s existence and I slept rest of day till dark. Next step was another trip to Boyztown hoping that tattooed hunk , noticed last evening, will be offering his massages today as well. As soon as I approached soi I saw him and noticed increase heart beat rate. 1.5 hr for 1500 was his charge and I motioned him to go. In short, one of best things I did this trip. Body was superb and so was massage. He also had well developed 6th sense and noticed what I like and what I don’t. When time come to turn over I suggested that he must be tired so we better skip that part in exchange for not exactly hand holding session. Wow as they say. If I stay in Pattaya longer I guess I know what I will be spending my time with. Not only I liked him but also was impressed by personality , body and skills. After that memorable session I went to BoyzBoyzBoyz for a show welcomed my mamasan who recognized me from days of old and mentioned names of at least two boys I offed from there in the past. Scene was packed but with exception of two bare-chested, all boys were fully dressed, jeans and long sleeves. Bar was ¾ full , mostly with usual Chinese visitors and quite a few boys were sitting with girls and drinking. Another reminder that this is boy, not gay bar. Art, one of bare chested got a tip , another went to guy who tried to get my attention by smiling in my direction, both by way of patented Vinapu tuck. Show was similar to one I saw multiple times but BBoys were impressive as always. I was set for tonight but with off fee of 1000 baht even if I weren’t I’d not be in mood to off from there. While going to songtaew I noticed impressive hunk outside of ABomb. That would be worth 1000 baht off fee perhaps. I arrived in Agate few minutes before agreed time and T showed up in few minutes, suggested he will go and buy some beers and managed to do it somewhere even if it was past midnight deadline. I decided not to ask any questions where . We had great time together, so great that when I waked up it was 11.28 am.
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
he, he, no , no nasty surprises this time ( for those uninitiated- after returning from Thailand in January I was greeted by broken fridge with associated nasty aromas)
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
I'm glad you liked our trip as much as I did, sorry for dragging you through all those hotels
-
Change hotel?
does not need to be fantasy. I recall at least two similar situation. Once three us members arranged trip to Mahanakhon, two of us including myself were with boys. I actually discretely asked other boy if he would be interested in meeting, he happily confirmed and we met after member who brought him went back home. He was loyally informed by me about my plans and was fine with that. Other case was again on Mahanakhon , I invited another boy to go with me and one of members also tagged on. When I noticed they exchanged glances again and again I informed other member that boy was invited only to Mahanakhon trip and after that he is liberated from my company so he can grab him if he wishes. He did
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
my apologies to those who were waiting. I usually table trip report after returning home and that Thai trip was part of bigger tour from which I returned home only week ago