Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Not to dispute your findings but there's still possibility they may have their admirers not to mention use for bar as performers in the show. When visiting bars , and I make a point of visiting most of them, if not all , on every trip , I was witnessing offs of boys I would never venture to for that reason or another. On streets I often see farangs walking with girls or rather ladies who could work part time as witches , well past their prime and I doubt they are being engaged because their dusting or cooking skills.
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    and still world see you in Thailand quite often so my guess will be things did not deteriorate that much, no ?
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    +1 we should remind ourselves that those bars are not gay bars but boy bars. On my last trip while visiting Dreamboys one of their boys , veteran of several offs by myself was making motions toward me indicating he may be interested in at least drink if not outright an off. Since I had another plans I was greatly relieved that minutes later quite attractive Chinese looking girl in mid 30-ties called him over and shortly after , on my watch off they went, I strongly doubt for souvenir shipping.
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    That's surprise ! When did he die ? Such a waste, sigh
  5. And so are some boys
  6. Always up to a challenge but no immediate plans to visit Thailand anytime soon.
  7. We won't know until we try
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Likely should be on the list as place where more than half population is born abroad and this should bring plenty of food diversity
  9. Only if you need to wait, driving time depending on traffic is 1.5 to 2 hrs so not much longer than taxi time.
  10. Yes you can as Obama would say. I did it in advance on my recent arrival and no issues. One just needs to go to the counter at Swampy to exchange voucher for an actual ticket. Since I was bit earlier they even gave me seat on earlier bus for consideration of 50 baht.
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    And Windhoek, Namibia as well as Mendoza, Argentina
  12. I have feeling he would be happier if you bought him a bus ticket and give him difference to lomo price in cold cash .
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Jason , welcome home !
  14. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    And report briefly shortly after please
  15. All depends on our own definition of fun
  16. Since you are in UK from where it, s relatively short hop to Bangkok, at least when compared to North American' s ordeal to get there, I'd go for more frequent, shorter trips. As floridarob mentioned, waiting whole year for the next trip may be a chore.
  17. With such cute boss odds are that bar will beat that score
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I wonder what really is pull of the place. 100 + line sounds impressive indeed although certainly I don't see myself lining in such line.
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Count me in
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Phuket
    Perhaps reader meant 90000 involved in visa scam leaving other 710 000 clean ?
  21. Never hurts to dine from time to time with proletariat.
  22. Clever defense using King as shield. Self respecting tourist in Pattaya past midnight should be entertained by some girl or boy not wander through the markets
  23. I usually travel lightly
  24. Indeed, I like to change hotels frequently to avoid boredom
  25. I'd say Saphan Kwai shops are aiming at lower , off the mill local market. There are Plsces like Jey Spa or Googuy which are also aiming at local market but higher end of if.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.