Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Whatever one may say I still strongly believe there are very few places in the world where on may hire hunky model material for 120-150 USD if not less for overnight company .
  2. Hope this means Thai boys will be more reasonable with tip expected.
  3. I found it bit more expensive but what is not ? So far I did not cut trips for financial reasons neither I plan to. If I need I will be looking for savings somewhere else. I'm low maintenance at home and , other than boys , also when travel which helps. Some if us are complaining about bar prices and yet nest in Hiltons and Marriots if the world so there's a lot of reserves to save on.
  4. Sure. Thank you for bringing it out
  5. As older then me you better remember Cesar's days
  6. On my 3 visits, all arround 3 pm there were 5 to 8 guys present and free
  7. Nothing wrong with longer session
  8. Since when one needs to have sex to get an orgasm ?
  9. And you Brutus against me too ?
  10. 1 and 3rd time the same , 2nd somebody else
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    No, they lower their briefs looking for tip
  12. On my recent, just concluded trip I visited Senso 3 days in row in the early afternoon and yes, there was decent selection each time.
  13. To pay entrance fee and that straight return to their room ?
  14. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Feel free to do your part if you want as it will be a while before I post something. I left Thailand but will not be home for few weeks. But yes it was nice to feel so welcomed in some bars. World finally realized it's time for ATM Day
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Some people have no shame
  16. Yes , for some reason it always must me that @ sign. I had the same problem while ago and moment on enlightening helped
  17. It not unless you are idiot wearing 10 kg golden chain arround your neck and have wads on money sticking out of your every pocket.
  18. Hopefully after he makes his term in Thailand for killing that lady he will be extradited to Russia on Nov 22 2038
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Not that I looked for it
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Before it become Take a Nap it's ground floor was "Up to You" bar where I lost my Bangkok virginity
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I wish the same, specially that it would be three of us as I dragged bkkmfj from Pattaya with to get some fresh air in Bangkok
  22. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    There are many university professors who are quite dum , apart from their field of expertise.
  23. I started at 5 am and did not have a heart to wake you up that early. As for trip reports I usually put them together after returning home which won't be any time soon
  24. It is although at this very moment I'm waiting for my daily chicken with cashews in restaurant on ground floor of Siam Heritage hotel on Suriwong. Certainly Foodland beats them on speed of delivery to the table.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.