Everything posted by vinapu
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
What you said above must be true as I heard it many times but still there are people, including our members who like that time in Bangkok so I'm tempted to see who is on the right side of the truth. Sad thing is that most miscreants are foreigners , not locals. Certainly i wouldn't carry passport and phone on the street with me at that time. Hottest month sounds even more scary but i so often say ' go and check for yourself' that part of me is tempted to do what I preach
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Dorothy, my Golden girls hero along with Sophia, Blanche and Rose Nyland de St.Olaf , MN
-
Percentage of Males who are circumcised in Each country
you got that right !
-
Russian Man Found Hanged in Pattaya Forest
I would add some bleach
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
I'm curious but not THAT curious although one year I need to taste SONGKRAN . March and April are only months I was not in Thailand yet.
-
Is Thailand recognised marriage?
visit is always possible , only we are not brave enough to go and rightly so. View on 2nd picture is similar to one on reverse of the 100 rials Yemeni note
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
20 days and we will know for sure
-
Is Thailand recognised marriage?
I can vouch for first two , never been to either Socotra or Yemen's mainland though
- Assumption Cathedral; luncheon Mandarin Oriental’s La Normandie
-
Street Food
and Convent road has own share of street food stands but Patpong 1 is the best option as it has plenty of seating although it fills up
-
Pattaya not the fun it was once says nightlife guru
I don't know about others but I still have as much fun in Pattaya now than i had when I visited first in 2013. Use ' all we need is one bar and one boy inside we like " principle and fun is never ending
-
Is Thailand recognised marriage?
You can't get Bokassa off your head ?
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
very little but I still like all that space and air coming with it for reason explained above
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
me too and I know why I like all that space - I grew up in very smalI apartment where every square inch was utilized. One danger of big hotel room is that we may tend to spread our stuff all over and when packing something may be forgotten - see my last trip report where I confess to leaving about 100 000 riels in 5000 riel notes on the night desk. And no, I was not in rush when packing , it just happened.
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
good to know as those hotels are not too often mentioned here
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
unfortunately it was not me, that guest breakfasting with said hunk. Meridien is not my league when comes to accommodation unfortunately, LOL
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
At least some light in the tunnel
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
I personally wouldn't as I never discuss any specifics with managers or any third parties including boy's friends. Performance specifics are always best to discuss with service provider.
-
Percentage of Males who are circumcised in Each country
Brilliant !
-
Will Bangkok’s mission to clear footpaths ruin street-food paradise?
Removing street food vendors in Bangkok would be like removing gondolliers from Venice just because occasionsionally one of them pee or spit in the water
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
I'd add Amara.
-
Any trouble bringing guys to room?
most hotels in Thailand have strict policy on guests i.e. guest are at best welcomed or at worst just overlooked. No personal experience with those two chains though.
-
Soi 6 Massage Shop
We tend to forget there's another famous soi 6 - in Pattaya, full of girl bars, it's why is rarely mentioned here unless Vessey chips in
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
they say ' hope is mother of stupid " to which I respond ' mother takes care of her children"
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
the same here but I look as I'm on rehab already