Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Yummy !
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Absolutely. The same day
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    really? You are hungry lesbian or what?
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I was not big fan of Prince, expensive and rush service but , granted , hunky boys that's sure thing
  5. I think you man Pey, quite muscular guy ? If you off them during hours , yes you pay the same off fee like in bar. If it's before or after hours, like everywhere , no off fee but be discreet not to land guy in trouble. More or less tip expected will be the same like gogos inside upstairs
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    it may happen. I recall when Hero was to re-open as My Hero. Two day before given date I went to soi 11 and it was sight like above so I thought ' no chance'. Then two day later I went out of curiosity and bingo - opened. So lets see what happens in those few days . Good to have reader, the reporter in Bangkok right now
  7. That was very wise. Even if we dream about guy and he is in attendance if we sense he is not interested for any reason it's better to kiss good bye to our dreams and look for replacement as chances it will work are close to none. It 's why I always advise - pick up guy who is smiling at you
  8. correct but their last show is the latest and goes on till 1 am. Few times waiting for guys to end their shift in other places i killed time by attending that late show
  9. you think too much. Chances they accept kiss are very high although not universal. Some may not be keen on kissing in public i.e. in bar but gladly will do in the room. Not much bravery required to ask - they heard it all and more. When I decide to take boy with me , after deal is sealed but before we go home I always ask them if they kiss. This order signalizes to them that I'm interested in kissing but they can refuse if they are not keen. One of sweetest moments of many offs was when guy who initially refused to kiss after hour or two planted kiss on me unannounced.
  10. I liked the place and always stay there. It was fun to have massage boys available on reception
  11. never mix whisky with tomato juice !
  12. I will suffer in silence
  13. done deal but warning - I really liked first 2 seasons of The Apprentice and still have them on DVD , well hidden
  14. happened to my boy in well known soi 9 hotel back in 2002
  15. you may even see few of them on Grindr. Definitely they are offable, speaking from experience although some on some days may be available only after bar closes
  16. Berlusconi at least made impression of being fun loving which Trump does not , at least not on me
  17. no, you are not, your are right to point out that Thais guys are to be trusted the most. I'm not even 1/5 as cautious as you are but if I'd be bringing home other guys than SE Asians I'd more cautious than normally. On subject of Tarntawan I don't like to stay there for exactly the same reason you do like - I don't like all that holding ID procedure by the elevator. Once during day I had two members dropping over for drink and chat, both Asians or Asian looking and they were made to leave their ID's there as well. We had a laugh
  18. empty handed or with handsome boys in tow?
  19. if he knew or sensed that you are not in Thailand he could give you any price knowing that no deal will come out of it anyways. To answer original question, yes few times I paid 4000 even 5000 ST but it was always for hunks I was lusting for and what's most important did not regret overpaying and short time was not that short, 2-3 hrs rather than one. Africans are rarity in Thailand so they may think they command premium
  20. as always good news for tourists is bad for farmers
  21. I'm glad to hear you braved yourself to go.
  22. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    I second that , there's nothing like Angkor ruins and I'm of opinion everybody should make an effort to visit it at least once

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.