Everything posted by vinapu
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
last sentence fitting me 'watching BL series too much"
-
Transport contacts
not exactly competitive, I paid 1300 From Suriwong to Pattaya in Nov and it was taxi parked on the street. But you may be right , they price according to traffic and demand
- Phuket trip spring 2023
-
Very Weird Experience at Fresh Boys
finally you found one who deprived you of virginity or what?
-
The only HIV vaccine in a late-stage trial fails
one day somebody will find something as for sure scientists will find issue challenging until solved
-
Silom street vendors told to move
not entirely without a merit but gentrification means losing colour , during day I agree Patpong 1 can be better utilized. I actually like morning stroll at market there, busy but not overwhelming with food and cheap goodies. In Sala Daeng just past Senso there's underutilized market space but it's kind of out of sight for tourists and locals alike
-
Post Covid first trip back to Thailand - Bangkok and Pattaya December 2022
the same like us, boys sometimes got too emotional and reject otherwise reasonable offer regretting it soon after. I had cases , including Tawan when initial rejection was re-considered and after while boy approached me again saying "ok, ok" . At times it pays to stand firm. We are not any better, few times I felt stupid by missing somebody I like over 500 baht but generally I like ' be firm " approach as it helps to keep finances in check, specially when hot body is right beside guiding helpfully my hand THERE.
-
New to PP
yes, as long as they are natural , not enhanced by artificial , ugly looking means
-
Post Covid first trip back to Thailand - Bangkok and Pattaya December 2022
I too wonder how that Queen affair is developing, it looks their boys dispersed to other bars, saw one of dancers in Jupiter's feed just yesterday. I wish them well though, they just need more boys. Spoon's adventure in Tawan shows that some guys will not got LT , no matter what compensation will be offered , of course within reason. Likely 20 000 would do. If reason of not accepting LT offer was money then he would counteroffer. That's still better than accepting and then looking for excuses to leave earlier. I like that approach "It is my first night here and I'm not compromising what I want ", I wish sometimes I had such steely resolve seeing prime offing material.
-
Reopening of the Boyz Music bar / disco in Pattaya in BoyzTown
I think you are in best position to confirm unless you feel sleepy at 1.30 am
-
Free shuttles to link Hua Lamphong to new terminal
Finally station get a life, hope promised shuttle bus from Hualampong runs smoothly. Minister being late is disgusting , one dick invonvenienced probably thousands of passengers and people waiting to pick them up at destination
-
New to PP
PLE - is that name or abbreviation of something like People Liberating Elephant ?
-
Post Covid first trip back to Thailand - Bangkok and Pattaya December 2022
you are bad
- Find old man into my life
-
Find old man into my life
count me in exactly , I grew up far from Asia but as kids we did exactly then same , family friends of our parents age we liked we called aunt or uncle , just like real things . In fact I have one in her 90 ties I still call auntie , even if all she was , was my mother best friend in school
-
Post Covid first trip back to Thailand - Bangkok and Pattaya December 2022
count me in for both , tourist and guy reason by no mean universal but it 's usually the case for most currencies and most countries. Only oddity I recall this century is Mexico , in Sept in Puerto Vallarta rates offered were bit to quite worse that I paid buying peso at home and again 2 month later in Mexico City where best rate I saw was actually in the airport , exectly the same situation I remember from previous visit about 20 years ago. I deeply regret I was not able to ruin your solitude that trip but will try to correct myself in future
- Find old man into my life
-
Zoo Spa and Onsen
3 times pregnant ! You are my hero !!!
-
Zoo Spa and Onsen
bit of exaggeration as they have other commitments , work , wife, other client, etc but generally never hurts to try. Massage boys are not exception , often even quite happy with extra income as shops usually are closing earlier. I offed many over the years, sometimes even before shop closes. In such a case they may require off fee but some shops are known to waive it if you had massage during day , even with different guy
- Find old man into my life
-
New to PP
Ii noticed it immediately when I started combing Grindr before my trip as some pics used are those of better known Moonilght models and of are various BL series stars. To their credits many profiles include disclaimer ' profile ( or picture) not mine. so yes, we need to do our homework
- Find old man into my life
-
Tourists Allegedly Lose Thousands of Dollars Kept in Hotel’s Safe Boxes in Pattaya
it must be something in the water there as out of two times the same happened to me, one was at Ambiance (other at Raya) My boys in either case were more honest or more inept because nothing was missing. Double idiocy at Raya was that not only I left safe door opened but also closet door too ( in Raya, Furama Sathorn , Copa and Classroom to name a few, safe is hidden in closet for double security) In some rooms at Baan Silom safe along with hangers for clothes is actually in the every spacious bathroom , double danger as it gives potential thief more privacy so to speak. Fortunately if beeps when button is pressed.
-
Blame dating app for phone hacking
now I know even better why I like bars over apps
-
PrEParations
I like people not wasting vacation time