April 23, 20233 yr Hi guys I’ll be absolutely straight forward and open. Coming to Bangkok for the first time and wanting to experience the best of everything from 1. happy ending massages 2. versatile action with twinks 3. clubs where I can slip away in the corner and suck till my hearts content 4. Hook up possibly online I have no clue about the city and I just want to have non stop action for the two nights I’m there. Could I please get some recommendations.
April 23, 20233 yr 1. Silom massage shops. 2. Will take some organising, good luck! Try a gogo bar and talk to the mamasan. 3. Good luck. Try a sauna. I don't know of any nightclubs that allow sexual activity in the open. It's illegal. 4. Grindr. Have fun!
April 23, 20233 yr 3 hours ago, gayinpattaya said: It's illegal. You make me laugh...#1 & #2 are illegal as well, lol
April 23, 20233 yr 3 hours ago, gayinpattaya said: 1. Silom massage shops. 2. Will take some organising, good luck! Try a gogo bar and talk to the mamasan. 3. Good luck. Try a sauna. I don't know of any nightclubs that allow sexual activity in the open. It's illegal. 4. Grindr. Have fun! 26 minutes ago, floridarob said: You make me laugh...#1 & #2 are illegal as well, lol Indeed, it should be illegal for the mamasan to talk to me all the time For 1. and 2. the Saphan Kwai massage shops should be good too. Never tested, but will probably do so next time.
April 23, 20233 yr Popular Post 1 hour ago, floridarob said: You make me laugh...#1 & #2 are illegal as well, lol you are so picky and scrupulous !
April 23, 20233 yr 13 hours ago, Ashley86 said: Hi guys I’ll be absolutely straight forward and open. Coming to Bangkok for the first time and wanting to experience the best of everything from 1. happy ending massages 2. versatile action with twinks 3. clubs where I can slip away in the corner and suck till my hearts content 4. Hook up possibly online I have no clue about the city and I just want to have non stop action for the two nights I’m there. Could I please get some recommendations. don't overdo it if it's your first time as you may choke on Bangkok's offers. Park yourself in some Silom area hotel and see what's there beginning from early evening stroll through Patpong 2 from Silom toward Suriwong where you find bars with twinks, then turn left and walk toward soi 6 passing by massage places on Suriwong and in soi 6 , whatever or whomever takes your fancy , go there and taste their offerings. After you are done , let us know how you liked it
April 25, 20233 yr The first time! How I envy you.....and how that August night in 1996 stays in my mind, even today.
April 28, 20233 yr Author On 4/24/2023 at 3:36 AM, vinapu said: don't overdo it if it's your first time as you may choke on Bangkok's offers. Park yourself in some Silom area hotel and see what's there beginning from early evening stroll through Patpong 2 from Silom toward Suriwong where you find bars with twinks, then turn left and walk toward soi 6 passing by massage places on Suriwong and in soi 6 , whatever or whomever takes your fancy , go there and taste their offerings. After you are done , let us know how you liked it Thank you so much for your advice, really appreciate it. I just booked the Le Meridian in Silom (round bed room hmmm) and look forward to venturing out and getting wild. I will post a write up as soon as I’m back.
April 28, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, reader said: Experienced the round bed once before. Use your imagination and enjoy. 😄 I found that the round bed want as much fun as I thought. I went back to a suite!
April 28, 20233 yr Active Members 1 hour ago, Keithambrose said: I found that the round bed want as much fun as I thought. I went back to a suite! Round bed + ceiling mirror will double the pleasure.
April 29, 20233 yr 8 hours ago, scott456 said: Round bed + ceiling mirror will double the pleasure. No mirror I fear! I found it hard to settle. For sleep I mean, not sex!
April 29, 20233 yr There are round bedrooms in Le Meridien? I stayed there last year twice and didn't see them. But great location and very visitor friendly. Enjoy your time there!
April 29, 20233 yr Active Members 9 hours ago, Keithambrose said: No mirror I fear! I found it hard to settle. For sleep I mean, not sex! Waking up to seeing yourself on the ceiling mirror? Yes, it's a horror.
April 29, 20233 yr 3 hours ago, jason1975 said: There are round bedrooms in Le Meridien? I stayed there last year twice and didn't see them. But great location and very visitor friendly. Enjoy your time there! These are usually corner rooms. They are more expensive than the superior rooms.
April 29, 20233 yr The beds are round, not the rooms. If you want ceiling mirrors, try the short time rooms at the Suriwong Hotel. Although it's been a while and it wasn't a pretty sight even then!
April 29, 20233 yr Active Members 37 minutes ago, khaolakguy said: The beds are round, not the rooms. If you want ceiling mirrors, try the short time rooms at the Suriwong Hotel. Although it's been a while and it wasn't a pretty sight even then! I am desperately seeking a nice hotel room with ceiling mirror, love watching myself in various sexual positions.
April 30, 20233 yr The function of a round bed seems to be to keep the partners in closer proximity throughout the night. That can't be a bad thing if you're springing for LT. 🙂
April 30, 20233 yr 51 minutes ago, reader said: The function of a round bed seems to be to keep the partners in closer proximity throughout the night. That can't be a bad thing if you're springing for LT. 🙂 I still prefer round butt to round bed
April 30, 20233 yr On 4/28/2023 at 11:50 PM, scott456 said: Round bed + ceiling mirror will double the pleasure. Many years ago some short-time hotels had round beds with ceiling mirrors. They were fun as long as you were not short-sighted and needed to wear spectacles, though1
February 1, 20251 yr Author Hi guys, a little late but thought I'd at least give you a little trip report. I ended up going in May last year and not in 2023 as first mentioned in my post. I was greeted with the blistering heat but my god it was worth it. Unfortunately I didn't get to visit any massage parlours or bars but got all of my "action" on Grindr. Till this day I'm still trying to process the insane adventure I had. I landed in Bangkok on Friday afternoon, and after checking into my hotel, I immediately opened up Grindr to see what I could find. Got a message from a cute Thai guy, a MB but a really hot twink, exactly what I wanted. We chatted for a bit, exchanging pics and talking about what we were into. He came over to my hotel a few hours later as he was working, and we had some good times which included me fucking him senselessly, and getting a surprisingly good creampie facial- who needs moisturiser when your in BKK. He was a bit on the smaller side, but he made up for it with his energy. We fucked for about an hour, taking breaks to grab a drink and a few smokes downstairs. The next day, Saturday, met up with two separate guys, both of whom were amazing. The first guy was an Indonesian, who had a decent 7-8 inch cock. We met up outside my hotel in the morning, quickly went upstairs and the first thing he did when we got to the room was pull my shorts and boxers down. He then proceeded to destroy my ass (I'm mostly top but will be versatile for the right man). He fucked me really hard doggy style on the couch, at one stage I was screaming in pain and pleasure as he pounded away at my hole, glad I packed some poppers. After he had left, I was so tired and had a decent sleep for about 6 hours. Had a quick shower, really didn't want to eat as I just wanted more action. Opened up Grindr again and alas got to meet another cute twink from Myanmar, again another MB, but gorgeous and he had the most kissable lips, he ended up staying the night, I reckon I pounded him a little too hard poor guy 🤣 I still had one more day in Bangkok before leaving on Sunday afternoon. As luck would have it, I managed to score one final hookup before departing....A tall muscular black Guy from Madagascar who matched exactly what i craved. I had been searching for black cock since arriving In Bangkok and finally here i was face to face with this stunning fine specimen. We quickly got down to business and started kissing passionately before moving on to sucking each other off. He had a massive thick black cock and wasn't shy in slamming it deep Into my mouth which caused me to gag slightly. After that, we moved on to fucking, Mr fine specimen destroyed my ass with his huge dick pounding away like there was no tomorrow. The feeling of his cock was incredible as he fucked me doggy style before flipping me over and thrusting away at me some more In missionary. He managed to finish unloading on my chest and at that point I was done, exhausted and on cloud 9. We managed to have a quick shower together and got dressed, I really didn't want him to leave, it was almost as though I felt some emotional connection and wanted him to just cuddle me for the next few hours. Unfortunately I had a flight to catch so I quickly called a Grab to BKK and back to Australia I went. I will be travelling to BKK again in May this year, I will definitely post another trip report.
February 1, 20251 yr 4 minutes ago, vinapu said: Good example of not wasting time while in Bangkok Worthy disciple of @vinapu
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.