Everything posted by vinapu
-
Any guest friendly hotel in Silom? How's 56 Surawong Hotel?
they may ask for guest ID and hold it until he leaves. Keep in mind since Raya is just across from Thaniya they are used to guests having guests. If you don't have one you may become suspicious
-
Any guest friendly hotel in Silom? How's 56 Surawong Hotel?
always like that , never problem. If boy comes by motorsai or car , can use hotel parking . By the way, if you have room on 5th floor and still want to avoid reception . not that they care you can use that service elevator in the back during day as well. Advantage - you don't need to climb stairs leading to an elevator at front ,
-
Cheap(er) Europe flights/ routes to LOS?
For years I use Kayak.com to find my flights as seems to work well for me . When flying to Bangkok , other than price I'm looking at total flying time which kayaks post handily and max 1 connection. Departure and arrival time is irrelevant for me as I can't have both , convenient departure time means crappy arrival time in BKK and other way around ( in both directions )
-
Suggestions needed for gay friendly drinking places in Bkk excluding soi 4/gogo bars
Waitress from Happy Beer Garden restaurant on Suriwong put it best telling me on occasion ' you like boys and I like boys, we are the same. Can you buy me a glass of red wine?".
-
Suggestions needed for gay friendly drinking places in Bkk excluding soi 4/gogo bars
Great not only for food but also as meeting place, arranged or by chance. After all they don't give Unesco Heritage plate for nothing
-
Suggestions needed for gay friendly drinking places in Bkk excluding soi 4/gogo bars
HotMale beer bars in Patpong 2
-
Hotel Hevent Bangkok Silom
it's why reviews on hotel booking sites are more reliable because one needs to stay there or at least make the booking before allowed to post.
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
Arena , Sabaidee 1500 other three 1800-2000
-
China Madness: Allowing Tourists In and Out of the Country
sometimes no stick is necessary to see that person is sick. Post or two in the thread suffices
-
Guess the word
Kuala Happy New 2023 to you too
-
50 Thais trapped in burning Cambodian casino
...... and make sure they can open and are not blocked
-
Hotel Hevent Bangkok Silom
some people will complain about everything. My favorite hotel in Silom are is Furama Sathorn , I was drawn there by bad comments thinking it can't be truth for chain place to such extend and I was right, only thing I can complain is that all my stays there were too short.
-
Elect new Lao Prime Minister
North Korean or Chinese level of support
-
What are you doing New Years Eve?
that would be me. Usually we have big family get-together ( ~ 20 people ) as one of us has birthday on Dec 31 but this year she fell sick and with not to much to celebrate she cancelled. So knitting and yarn spinning for me this year
-
Gay lifestyle goals 2023
may be later but I noticed I have much , much more time as I grew older for simple reason , work duties are not eating into time available
-
Filipino boys vs Thai boys
that would be 22 encounters daily for 50 years straight,
-
Filipino boys vs Thai boys
that makes 2.2 encounters per day for 50 years straight. Either his name is Rambo or there's somewhere accounting error
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
who would go to massage place on Suriwnong street in Bangkok to worry about length or quality of massage part ? I'm puzzled
-
Pope Benedict Asks Faithful to Pray for Predecessor
since Peter disclaimed he is not religious person he can be forgiven for mixing popes up and thanked up for bringing that news to our attention. Whatever ones stance on religion is both popes are public figures of worldwide importance.
-
Have you ever asked a straight boy?
I agree with both statements. One dissent though , guys asking for more may not perform even average but almost always are best looking guys so in half cases I find paying more rewarding because of , so to speak , esthetics ,
-
Lao gov't cancels COVID-19 ATK test for travelers
nobody wanted any tests or proofs of vaccination when I was there 2nd week of Nov
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
your summary is accurate, don't overthink whole process , just pick up place and go there. Hunting can be as much fun as deed itself
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
have fun and let us know how it goes
-
It's getting too much all this PC
you are correct, taking PC to max at such speed risks backlash and new rise of new cohort of Trumps, Bolsonaros and the like on local and larger scale.
-
Domestic airlines to offer fare discounts after New Year
that does not negate idea that savings can be found all the same like government expects airlines to find savings in order to reduce their prices and still fly passengers and maintain their aircrafts