Everything posted by vinapu
-
Have you ever asked a straight boy?
I always say I have my doubts how self proclaiming straight guys parading themselves half naked in men frequented bars really straight are
-
China Madness: Allowing Tourists In and Out of the Country
sounds like you have long covid
-
Gay Massage Reopening
some do and some don't , just the same like us , their customers including ' never try' part
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
go to Arena and have a nice f...k Sabaidee Spa, Jey Spa, VCK, Senso
-
Domestic airlines to offer fare discounts after New Year
Government can head own call and reduce taxes too. Friend recently purchased return ticked BKK-Phnon Penh and says 2/3 of price were taxes and only 1/3 airfare itself.
-
China Madness: Allowing Tourists In and Out of the Country
scary but certain business owners will applaud for sure. Hope Thailand will require proof of vaccination from them at least in initial stage.
-
Type
this is exactly what I heard, almost word for word from one of boys I offed and he even commented that he was surprised he kind of liked it.
-
Christmas in Bangkok (Dec 2022)
that's criminal behavior , at least where I live
-
Christmas in Bangkok (Dec 2022)
too much gin ?
-
My BF is into older farang
you can easily say that you had Divine inspiration for that trip
-
My BF is into older farang
It really is, Christmas spirit perhaps to talk about the same event half world apart. It looks Sam tries every bar available - I offed him from New Twilight, next trip saw him in Jupiter and talked to him last trip at Moonlight, now Hot Male. You right , we had luck in both Palace and Wat Po almost empty both. early bird catches the worm. Reminder to everybody reading - shorts are NOT PERMITTED in Grand Palace
-
Report on touristic sites outside Pattaya
if some people can spend whole night in single bar why others can't spend whole day at tropical gardens?
-
access to hotel swimming pool
funny thing , when I read original post I thought I will Pm you to answer here as I suspected you may have some information . Then I see you already responded
-
Bangkok best place for a pedicure and an ass-shaving service?
make sure to include some pics
-
Thailand Trip (January 2023)
yes, but I noticed they rised their prices recently quite steeply to normal levels from substantialy discounted for most of the year. I know about farang who stay in posh hotel on other side of river and kept other room in Tarntawan for his meetings with boys only . Now it's not that economical
-
My BF is into older farang
or to show off his farang catch to friends in that bar. You are right , one of common mistakes we make is to drag offed guy to bars , restaurants, trips etc. assuming by definition he will be interested. I was the same until guy told me " I don't like go there, everybody will be steering at me with you " when I suggested some fancier restaurant on my birthday. If I have boy already but want to go to bar i.e. to see show or meet farang friend I ask him if he wants to go or wants stay in the room to watch TV and what I save on his drink there I add to his tip. Almost universally with notable exception of certain V they opt for being paid to watch TV with ego booster fact that I trust them enough to leave them in my room ( never crossed my mind until boy actually told me that " you no worry only me in room ?" ) Even atop of Mahanakhon where I took few guys over last few years I noticed once that my boy tries hard to be as far as possible from where I'm so I let him roam freely sensing the same reason. On another had when boy is willing it may be quite rewarding. In May, when I told my boy du night that in the morning we are waking early because I'm planning early Grand Palace visit with other forum member and said he can join if he wants he jumped on occasion immediately and while there he was as interested in sights as we both were if not more so it was good time for us all three. He even went as far as calling his mother in Cambodia to boost about what he saw and show off his farangs.
-
Christmas in Bangkok (Dec 2022)
so what you are waiting for ? Dec 32nd?
-
Russian Airline Eyes Laos as New Regional Air Hub
while it may make sense at Russian end, trying to establish hub in Vientiane where there are very few connections to countries in region other than immediate neighboring seems overoptimistic but as I said above after recent trip , Laos can use seeing more tourists and they started preparation as we can see below.
-
Foreign tourists not required to show $1,000 upon entry
another stupid rule they introduced and nobody bothered to follow. I was in Cambodia at end of Oct and nobody asked about any money. Was Cambodia afraid it will be flooded with job seeking Japanese or Singaporeans ?
-
Christmas in Bangkok (Dec 2022)
Great finish for great trip . It would be even better if with 3 Lao guys you would also take mamasan Lucy with you, no ? Enjoy your trip home and come back to BKK soon
-
Be careful on meeting apps
Polite word will be careless but feel free to consider your friend stupid, conversing on Tinder with somebody that young. Forget about legal niceties Tinder is not some stamp collecting club or knitting tips site. In such a case I'd side with Karens
-
Be careful on meeting apps
I'd say the same
-
The Amazing James Webb
right , at least some use of that thing cosmos
-
Back in Thailand from Laos - November 2022 trip report
most likely you are right , it mirrors my experience from one of last pre-covid trips with one of Nice Boys guys , almost word for word. I also thought it was his way of fishing clients. There's also possibility it was just not his day when you met him, we all have those Best way is to chalk it off to experience , move on but warn others if possible. Waiting for smile is not fool proof it seems but I'd say works 9 out of 10
-
My BF is into older farang
fairly easy task on apps like Grindr