Everything posted by vinapu
-
How much to tip boy next to you
For sucking aftereffects Listerine may work better
-
How much to tip boy next to you
I think it s fair as long as neither one of you cum. In such case regular short time rate should apply as well as bar,s off fee which was and perhaps still is Nature Boys policy. I only hope you were first customer who sucked that guy that evening as taste of somebody else,s dentures could be bit exotic to put ot mildly. Why is that discussion about somebody else's money always generates so much heat ?
-
The agate hotel or East suites Jomtien
+ 1
-
The agate hotel or East suites Jomtien
Definitely no problem with joiners at Agate, No idea about East Suites,others nay chip in Other hotels in area with proven joiners accepted policy are The Venue and Zing resort
-
Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022
Unfortunately no, my X never worked in Tawan
-
Bangkok post-Covid, July 2022
As you said in another thread recently " don,t buy , don,t cry"
-
Bangkok post-Covid, July 2022
Every penny counts
-
My long-awaited and glorious return to Thailand
Thank you for cheering us up
- Senso Massage
- Senso Massage
-
Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022
They can take a hike, I,m cash person
- Senso Massage
-
Police arrest ‘Mr. Underpants‘
Sounds like me not long ago
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
But you are first time visitor with experience so nothing should shock you there. Be brave !
-
Bangkok Trip Report 2022: The wait is over. What was I waiting for?
I,d say, Dreamboys will be next.
-
Bangkok Trip Report 2022: The wait is over. What was I waiting for?
First bar was Moonlight ?
-
Bangkok Trip Report 2022: The wait is over. What was I waiting for?
Sometimes well placed inheritance wipes tears quite fast
-
Min's tidbits about my Thailand and Vietnam experiences
My response usually is " I can't " I only sent money twice, once to guy who asked , he never asked again, and once to guy I liked who did not even ask but I learned he is struggling .
-
Amara Hotel Bangkok joiner policy
+ 1
-
Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022
I know, they contacted me already asking when next installment of stimulus will be😁
-
Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022
OK, now I understand better where whole idea is coming from
-
Bridge connecting Lumpini and Benjakitti parks
I agree with Deputy Boonma at least in little-used part, it's still nice walk though but partially over smelly canal so hopefully they clean or drain it too. Walking from Lumpini on the left close to walking bridge is interesting Holy Redeemer Catholic church, if not cross atop it could be easily taken for Thai style Buddhist temple
-
thougths on Airbnb for BKK?
I never stay at AirBNB anywhere but my understanding would be that if I rent an apartment it is all I get- an apartment only and all other services like cleaning, changing towels or bed, cooking breakfast etc,. are on me. Isn't it how it works ? Honest question, not trying to be smart
-
Back in Pattaya after 2 years and 4 months
better may be but definitely not sweet
-
Crisis to crisis: What Asia learned from the financial chaos of 1997
up to few years ago it was actually possible to go up to the top ( by bribing guard I guess), ChristianPFC not only managed to do it but in process was bitten by wasps. After some Swede committed suicide atop few years ago access is now sealed