Everything posted by hanan
-
Ting Tong Red Closes
That is indeed sad news and a hard blow for Sunee plaza. That was a nice bar and I thought it was doing ok even if business in most bars in Sunee have been slow lately.
-
Eros Boy Bar
Well i absolutely agree with you, and yes they still have imho.
-
Eros Boy Bar
There are all type of boys in Pattaya too. Also Eros boys have more manly muscular manboys aswell as slim feminine gayboys.
-
Eros Boy Bar
A 50% rise in price for boydrinks in Eros now. Before 100 baht for a soft boydrink. Now 150 baht.
-
Sky Boy Bar in Sunee Pl.
I went there many times and never seen a food menu or anything saying they serve food so had no idea. They need to advertise this more clearly. I will try the food next time
-
sambb's Short Lived Membership on Sawadtee Gay
Can anyone who knows explain samebb's latest story on that board? An 80 year old "preditor" is supposedly on the loose in Jomtien slashing boys with a razorblade and sending them to hospital, according to his posts there. I haven't seen anything about it in reliable newssources.
-
Bangkok boys vs saigon boys
Talking about Saigon is like saying you visited Rhodesia last week. You guys are living in the past.
-
Dual Pricing
I have only visited Sansuk one first and last time about one year ago. It was 230 baht entry for both me and same for my 20 year old thai friend. I think they who write other prices here are misinformed. Before I visited I had looked their webpage of how good it looked with several saunas and steam sauna on different floors. When we came there only one single small sauna in function. Most parts of the building closed. It was crap imho. So never returned.
-
Private Boy Movie
Whatever happened to asian-ephebes website? Is there somewhere the full videos can be seen? I saw a preview before but can not find it anymore with a cute boy who used to work as a waiter in old Castro bar 2-3 years ago but just can not remember his name. Would be nice to find that video.
-
Sunee Plaza
That is incorrect. The only bar in Sunee that is open tonight is Winnerboys.
-
Sunee Plaza
Songkran Ghosttown. Eros, Double shot, Sky bar, Goodboys, Forrest house were all closed tonight. The bars who were open tonight did not have many customers. But as before certainly no shortage of boys. Nice boys agogo had 15 boys on duty. Tomorrow also Euroboys and Diamond bar will shut down. Winnerboys as always seem to be doing ok and will stay open with a special Songkran party even on the 19th when other bars in Sunee closes.
-
Are Thailand’s Gay Ghettoes finished in the longer term?
They are four: Eros Winner boys Nice boys Powerboys
-
Sunee Plaza
Eros was open again today with 12 boys. Apparently they were closed yesterday just because some electricity problem. And they will stay open during this Songkran week.
-
Sunee Plaza
I was in X-boys a couple of days ago for the 23:30 show and to my surprise (I visit this bar only about twice a year) it was full. So business for them seem to be great. About 90% chineese and of them about 80% female. But I too think Kawaii boys and Dreamboys have few customers. In Sunee Goodboys closed early for Songkran already two days ago. Eros closed yesterday. A waiter told me Winnerboys though will stay open during Songkran week.
-
Sunee Plaza
I have never seen Sunee so deserted as the last week. On several occasions I've seen many of the beer bars totally empty of customers. There is no shortage of boys though.
-
First Time Visiting Gay Area In Bangkok
Why? I think we are many that enjoyed reading your trip reports here.
-
Rainbow Boy bar beer in Sunee Plaza.
I wish the new owners good luck. The old management did nothing to make me want to have a drink there. I hope this will be a more attractive bar now.
-
Any recommendation for muscle guys ?
A bomb agogo also have some more muscle guys
-
Early April in Pattaya and Bangkok
Yes. It is. If you are sensitive to heat April is not recommended. However of course one year can be different from another. I think it was 3 years ago when I was completely soaked in sweat most days in April in Pattaya, the worst heat I've ever experienced and since I come from a cold country my body isn't really comfortable with such extreme high temperatures.
-
Baht bus stopping zones slated
What they should put their effort to instead is getting more bahtbuses to actually pick up passengers between Jomtien and Pattaya. 2 of 3, if not more, are driving that distance empty - probably just looking for groups of indians and chineese to take excessive payment from as "taxi". The few bahtbuses that actually stops along Thappraya and pick up passengers for 10 baht each as they should do, are often very crowded and it is difficult to get a seat.
-
Eden bar in Sunne plaza
The small beer bar / host bar Eden bar, has reopened now. Located in Sunee plaza between Diamond bar and Euroboys.
-
Double Shot in Sunee Plaza
Whatever the reason was, Double shot is open again
-
Good Boys in Sunee Plaza
I don't remember exactly when it was but sometime last year was the last time I saw him at the bar. Then he said he was on a short holiday from the army. So I guess he is doing his army service right now if I did not misunderstood him.
-
Good Boys in Sunee Plaza
Some here have reported the boys now raised the price to 500 for the "special show". I had not visited this bar for ages since Chet left, but tonight I saw a lad I couldn't resist and bought him and myself a drink each and took seat behind the screens. And he demanded 500 for "show" when I suggested 300. We settled for 400 though. So seems 500 is the going price now. But I recommend try bargaining before buying the drinks, then maybe 300 turns out to be an ok price after all.
-
Double Shot in Sunee Plaza
When I was in Sunee tonight Double shot bar was closed with a note "Bar for sale". Don't know if this was something temporary (like a police raid?) because Euroboys was also mysteriously closed.