Everything posted by Jasper
-
Introduction
It’s not surprising since it’s Japanese 9 days long national holiday week starting 28th.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
I wonder if anyone has received refund for similar situations like this from any other bars?
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Jupiter doesn’t pay kick back from the off fee to the boys. They only receive a cut from boys drink.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
I don’t understand why your friend thought he can get the off fee back from the bar. You pay off fee to the bar as introduction fee or compensation fee for taking him out of the bar while business hour. I wouldn’t dream of expecting the bar to pay me back off fee while I certainly tell the mamasan what had happened.
- Dreamboy Paradiso
-
thailands-pharmacies-can-now-legally-sell-hiv-self-test-kits
Thailand residents can now test themselves for HIV in the privacy of their own homes, according to a report by local news platform One 31. As of Apr 9, Thailand's Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the public sale of home HIV test kits via pharmacies. Previously, HIV test kits could only be sold to medical professionals. “Giving people the easy and early option to check for HIV will increase the chance of preventing passing the HIV to other people,” Tharet Kraratnairawiwong, MD, the secretary of the board of the FDA, was quoted as saying. “The sooner you find out, the sooner the treatment process can start and that would benefit both yourself and people around you. This is part of the project that we are trying to get rid of AIDS.” The Thai Health Promotion Foundation reported that in 2015, over 1.5 million people suffered with HIV in Thailand—a figure that was growing at an average rate of 19 people per day. In 2017, Workpoint News reported that there were 77,034 people living with HIV in Bangkok. The prevalance of HIV/AIDS in Thailand is close to four times that of countries like India and the US. By offering an easy and anonymous alternative to visiting the doctor, it is hoped that people will be able to detect the virus at an ealier stage, seek treatment and avoid passing it on. It is important to note that the tests can show an inaccurate negative result if taken too close to the time of infection, and also sometimes show false positive results. While the two chain pharmacies we visited in Sathorn did not have the HIV tests in stock, we were told they would consider it if the demand was there. For now, your best bet is probably to visit a standalone pharmacy close to a hospital. https://bk.asia-city.com/city-living/news/thailands-pharmacies-can-now-legally-sell-hiv-self-test-kits
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I have spoken with Drim’s Mr Perfect guy, he seems very nice, outgoing friendly type of guy.
- Dreamboy Paradiso
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
Body painting show was their major show as well as water spraying giant cock God. I recall every time I visited they were doing body paint show with erected cock exactly as Drim described.
- Dreamboy Paradiso
-
Hotel Reviews Bangkok
Hilton tailors opposite Tawana Hotel/ next to Glitz hotel near Tawan. I haven’t tried them but I think Numazu used their laundry service.
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Dreamboy Paradiso
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Really? I have only experienced this case, one bottle opened with a friend, once so the rule could have changed.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
I saw Neung sitting with customer in street clothes last month and they left together. I don’t know if the customer was his old regular from his boy days or a new customer.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Yes they don’t charge cover if customers enter the bar together but they will charge cover for their friend if he joins you later.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
I have seen customers gave few hundred baht for the better seat and mamasan quickly squeeze them in. lol
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Yes Jupiter does not charge cover 500 baht if you open a bottle with all mixers free but if you keep the bottle for the next visit, from the second day, they will charge cover 500 baht.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
I think she suspects but afraid of confrontation if she has to give an ultimatum to stop working there. She doesn’t want that type of commitment nor responsibility of the guy’s future.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
I suppose that is their way to keep high spending regulars happy. It’s unfair for them if it’s first come first served basis as these regulars pay tip to mamasan, waiter and spend thousands on drink whereas first time tourist may never come back to the bar and spend 3 hours nursing one drink without tipping anyone. Some regulars even bring gift to mamasans such as brand cosmetics or perfume.
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Dreamboy Paradiso
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Jupiter had fabulous business during Songkran holiday. Both Arm and Boom appeared in shows as absent penalty during Songkran is a hefty 1000 baht a day. Mamasan took reservations from the week before for the good seat and the place was full with even standing only customers. There weren’t any seats for boys to sit down with customers during the show. At karaoke time boys were splashing water, ice cube from mixers to customers so some were soaking wet.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Moonlight has legitimate excuses to openly advertise their “Models” since they can say they are not sex workers whereas Jupiter boys are all sex workers which still regarded as bottom of the society in fact I know some boys lie to their parents about their job.